PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts About FFX

Lenne_510
05-09-2003, 01:11 AM
heres the link for the story if u dont noe it already: *clikk* (http://lenne.nu/lenne)

tell us your thoughtz about the game and/or story!!

foR meeh, i thought it was pretty good..but sad

Scandalous
05-09-2003, 06:48 PM
You mean X-2 right? Since it's in the FFX-2 forum so...

I'll start with X. I liked X lots but IX was still my favourite out of all of 'em. Yes. Call me stupid or whatever. I LOVED nine! But that's beside the point. FFX was very sad and I loved the ending.

As for X-2, for what I have found out about the story, I found it to be very sad indeed. What with... Shuin wanting to find Lenne, and getting all upset at the end, and Lenne comforting him..aww :love: And the theme song is very sad and beautiful too. The FMV where it is sang made me cry :crying2:

Yes, I am a freak.

Paine6969
05-09-2003, 11:27 PM
I Cried too its such a nice song

Shuin
05-10-2003, 06:28 AM
My first PS2 game are FFX International but it's ending bounch me want to seek for FFX-2 ending. I wish to understand more from it.

That's my job as a gamer.

Shuin Maxwell
05-10-2003, 01:17 PM
Same here, but I only saw FFX's ending just because I have no PS2. Now I want to find out more about the mission style of playing, and find out why blitzball is still in there.

Shuin
05-10-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Shuin Maxwell
Same here, but I only saw FFX's ending just because I have no PS2. Now I want to find out more about the mission style of playing, and find out why blitzball is still in there.

Blitzball are a part Spira's well-known sport activity. It still active during Eternal Calm.