PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Enemy?

arcdragon9
05-09-2003, 04:11 AM
Hey everyone, it's me again with another pointless question that just might be fun enough to answer. Here it is. Who is ur favorite villian of FFT?
Mine would be Vormav/Hasmalum. Why? He's a Divine Knight although I'd prefer a Dragoner. He's a leo, like me. Well, who's ur favorite villian? Answer if u'd like, but if u care more about crap, don't bother. Ur choice.

MatrixManNe0
05-09-2003, 04:32 AM
Last human form of Elmdor is my favorite!!!!!

Shortybomb
05-09-2003, 07:16 AM
My favorite enemy would hafta be Gaffgarion. He just seems like an overall badass. Either him or Izude. He looks the best, plus Arc Knights rock. Too bad Vormav kills him.... bad father, hehe.

Least favorite enemy would have to be Wiegraf, just because he is a pussy. You kick his ass around so much its just sad. Either him or Algus.... one word... prick.

Least favorite normal enemy is chocobo's.... I hate those damn things, every color.

Bloodthirst
05-10-2003, 10:20 AM
Favorite villain: Marquis Elmdor of Limberry.
Favorite Zodiac Monster: Velius
Favorite Regular Monster: Tiamat

Meuterei
05-12-2003, 10:42 PM
1. Gafgarion

2. Wiegraf

3. Dycedarg

4. Vormav

5. High level ninjas that throw valuable things.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
05-14-2003, 05:33 PM
Bloodthirst: Favorite villain:
Marquis Elmdor of Limberry.
Favorite Zodiac Monster: Velius
Favorite Regular Monster: Tiamat.

Yah thats pritty much it.

Elmdor is "The Silver Ogre" we all know that if he asked to join our team we'd all say "Hell yah Elmdor you can join! You can be the new leader!!" Zalbag is the only other human enemy worth a mention. He was cool too.
Celia and lede are also very cool badass chicks.

"Velias" and The "Hot Chick form of Altima" were the best Zodiac bosses by far. The "Hot Chick form of Altima" should have been harder though. She should have been the last boss.

Timats rule!...Tri~Attack and Fly. If I could ride them That would be the only improvment.

Edgar
05-15-2003, 05:27 AM
Uh...favourite in terms of what?

Power: Gaffy (doh!)
Story: (still thinking)
Like-for-no-good-reason: Izulude.

JuREXic5
05-15-2003, 09:53 AM
i wouldnt consider izlude an enemy. i dont want to consider him an enemy. i really WISHED that he couldve joined the party. The thing is his class' primary is just battle skill.

other than that i liked gafgarion because he was just a pure blooded badass (in a not so evil kind of way), he didnt need to be corrupted by the holy stones. Ceila and Lede are a close 2nd and 3rd.

Gregory
08-15-2003, 03:07 PM
My fave in terms of:
Power: Elidibs (hell, I hate strong as in Weigraf, but he totally outweighs him)
Story: Izlude: (give him some credit. He worked for his dad without knowing he was evil.
Zodiac: Elidibs (He gives me Zodiac. I give him praise for being a worthy opponent.)

My most hated in terms of:
Power: Weigraf (He's so damn strategic, it's not funny.)
Story: Vormav!!! (He betrayed the High Preist, and his own children. That's worthy of most hated!)
Zodiac: Queklain (Ugly, status-reliable, and just plain sick. Need I continue?)

And hell yeah! He was betrayed by Ramza's ENEMIES after he became one. I think it would be fair for him to be revived by Pieses like Malak was.

Holy_Paladin
08-17-2003, 10:15 PM
The Greatest one is Wiegraf for sure!
The greatest monster is Behemoth! Why? try monster skill with him and cast Giga Flare... You`ll see what i am talking about.
The greatest Class: Monk, they`re just perfect!
(They`re invincible with "two swords''... My ramza is lv. 99 with lv. 8 and master in all classes (it takes lots of time but it's worthwhile) and he does 999 damage with each punch (plus, his brave is 100 and his faith is 78) against any foe, except for taurus and scorpius ones (my Ramza is aquarius, since my birthdate is January 22th) for the ones he does about 956.)so... use the monks!
Well, Orlandu is the greatest character!
But Delita is the cooler!
I hate algus, plus! he sucks!
Miluda hmmmm i think she also sucks a bit.

ShadyMilkman
08-18-2003, 02:10 AM
My favorite "villians" were definately Celia and Lede.... too bad they turned into demons instead of joining you. And the favorite random enemy???? Uribos and Porkys!!!! They are easy as snotbuckets to kill and give you awesome poach junk.:chop: So cut 'em up and bask in the glow, baby!!!!!

MateriaBladeVII
08-20-2003, 10:58 PM
Gafgarion, Elmdor, Izlude, Rofel, and Kletian are my favorites. Too bad none of them can join you- that'd be so awesome...

Sesshomaru
08-21-2003, 03:30 PM
wiegraf, specifically the 1on1 before you fight him as a monster.

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-25-2003, 11:50 AM
wiegraf, specifically the 1on1 before you fight him as a monster.

By that point I hated Wiegraf So much.....

His oly redeaming quality is that he becomes one of the most badAss bosses in any game.....

Many people got to him only to have to re-set there game and start all over.....

SoS.Atlerik
08-25-2003, 12:46 PM
That's true. =)

Tetra
09-05-2003, 04:19 AM
the Marquis... Celia and Lede!!! :D First time I got one shotted by my pink honey bunny I was hooked. :love: She loves me, she's just in denial. :p

Halenite
09-06-2003, 04:23 PM
I liked the ultima sisters, Celia and Lede also. Even though they NEVER gave Ramza Ultima. I was still entranced by Shadow Stitch.

Favorite Zodiac Brave (Lucavi): I would have to say Hashmalum. He may not have been very physically strong, but his 100% stop and slow attacks could be useful.

~Zodiac~
09-14-2003, 11:13 AM
Well, he wasn't my favorite but it was the most annoying one, certainly if you haven't leveled up a bit to kill him, I'm talking about Wiegraf, I killed him by stealing 2 Mythril Blades and learning Two Swords ability of the Ninja Job. Killed him in one turn *Zodiac Laughs*. Although the Second form I had to hit him twice >.<

Tatics Master
10-16-2003, 07:24 AM
My favorite Villian was Gaffgarion because he was a rival for Ramza and killing him was like a right of passage in the game!

The enemy I hate the most is those darn Chocbo's when theres 5 or 6 of them and of all colors...when you try to take one out the yellow one heals it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Outsider
10-17-2003, 10:39 AM
Favourite Villain: Dycedarg (I love to hate this guy, and his schemes). Celia and Lede are cool too...

Favourite Zodiac Monster: Velius (I had a hard time to beat it the first time)

Favourite Regular Monster: Morbol (They are cute :D )

Chzn8r
10-18-2003, 02:17 AM
Favorite Villain: Elmdor. He's a pimp.

Favorite Zodiac Monster: Velius, the only hard one.

Favorite Monster: MORBOLS ARE SUPER PIMPIN!

Never Ping
12-20-2003, 05:33 PM
Gafgarion.

cloud_________strife
12-20-2003, 06:15 PM
altima all the way
shes so simple to kill and very fun at that

unknown88
12-21-2003, 03:57 AM
Fav Enemie: Elmdor. He is the only person I had to keep reseting to win. The battle depended too much on Rafa for my likes, then I could kill him in one blow :)

Fav Zodiac: Velius

Fav Monster Enemie: Tiamat: 999 Hp, a 800 damage triple flame, a 999 damage counter, flying, dragon, probably the best monster in the game, and the only one i don't like fighting in multiples.

Most annoying: Red Chocobos. Those little bastards just choco meteor and run away, its anoying, especially when a single meteor can kill a member.

Edgar
12-21-2003, 02:16 PM
Chocobos are the best monster in the world! I'll end up having a party of 15 chocobos.

Mehka Gallant
12-25-2003, 01:50 PM
Favorite Enemy...? Hmm... Gafgarion is a little whore I always love to wail on... But enemy overall... The Yellow Chocobo... I don't hate it... I merely like it because, when surrounded by four Lancers, you can slap the chocobo around till its near death, use a potion on it to give it back some health if it doesn't use Choco Cure on itself, and repeat... This is a fun and rather sadistic way to gain XP/JP, and I find myself doing it whenever there's a valuable skill I wish to learn... Mandalia Plains are my hunting grounds, they're easy terrain to fight on, and the monsters don't get too complicated... It's fun to slap em' around for XP. As I've said in previous posts, I'm often level 20 by the time I hit Fort Zeakden.

Ramza_Beouvle
12-26-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by cloud_________strife
altima all the way
shes so simple to kill and very fun at that

Heh heh...
That was my greatest moment!!

My fav. Enemy is of course... yes, Altima
My Fav. Zodiac Monster is the Angle of Death... er... whatever his name was, can't remember...
My fav. normal enemy is those Dragons, whoo! I just love Inviting them into my party!!:D:D:D:D

Aphelion
02-23-2004, 05:08 PM
Elmdor. But I like Gafgarion's death too.