PDA

View Full Version : Queen Zeal and Frog vs magus

Dark Knight2003
05-09-2003, 09:59 PM
MAJOR SPOILERS
Way back in the snes days i remember when i fought queen zeal it would play magus' theme and all that and i was wondering what the differnt outcomes are if u fight zeal with magus or if u dont fight her with magus...i know havin key party members in ur party when doina certain objective will change things a little but how much does it change when fighting zeal with magus?

Second question
Why would u wanna fight magus in the ice age with frog alone if u can just not have him in ur party and fight him with other people? it doesnt really change anything if u ask me its just dumb to fight magus unless u want another ending.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-09-2003, 11:14 PM
The only change made to the final Zeal battle when Magus is in the party is that Magus's theme ("Dance with Death") will play instead of the normal fight music ("The Legendary Battle").

The Frog-vs.-Magus duel is really very cool, I think, what with all the music and drama and "Magus! Hold thy tongue!" Good times.

Strider
05-10-2003, 03:57 AM
Yeah, and doesn't the curse on Frog dissipate if you kill Magus? I never figured out when that happened, though, because I'm too lazy to try and kill him.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-10-2003, 04:02 AM
Frog appears in human form during the game's ending if you take out Magus. Lucca quite digs on him. Long wavy green hair, you know.

Spatvark
05-10-2003, 05:11 AM
See, I always take Magus on with just Frog because it's so damn apt. Frog wouldn't want any help taking that punk bitch out; he only has himself to truly rely upon and it is he who must avenge Cyrus.

And to not even fight Magus? PAH!