PDA

View Full Version : Swords I want Swords

Ferril Shadow
05-10-2003, 06:53 AM
I want the samuri swords. all of them. Where are they who do I have to freakin kill to get them all aaaahahhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Where are the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:save: :chop: The hidden Sword. The Silent Strike. The deadly Warroir. All concealed in the Shadow. All Life Ended in Silence :shoot:

Bloodthirst
05-10-2003, 09:46 AM
All them can be found in the shops, except for the one Marquis Elmor holds, which you can steal from him in your second fight with him, and the Chirijiraden, found at the bottom floor of the Deep Dungeon. You can also catch a Chirijiraden from a level 90+ Ninja in the Deep Dungeon.

arcdragon9
05-11-2003, 02:30 AM
actualy u can buy elmdor's sword at dorter trade city. u gotta wait till like the end tho to buy it.

Pancaek
05-11-2003, 04:17 AM
No, you can't. You're probably thinking of another one. Elmdor's sword is the Masamune, which can't be bought anywhere. Stealing it from him is the only way to get it. There are two buyable swords called the Murasame (restores HP) and the Muramasa (does damage). You're probably thinking of the Muramasa, because it's available later than the Murasame.

bennator
05-11-2003, 04:56 AM
Elmdor does carry the Muramasa when you first meet him, so yes you can buy Elmdor's sword, but just not the Masamune.

Ferril Shadow
05-11-2003, 08:56 AM
I got those swords I am talking about the last two, and you can but Elmdor second sword, you just have too kill his demon form. I really want the last one though so thanks. Any more input from anyone please
Look... up.... left.... right... behind.... in front... below.... you still wont find it... only when you look within can you see the shadow, but still you can't run.... :magus: :fd: :sweatdrop

arcdragon9
05-11-2003, 06:32 PM
tomatos tamahtos, all u need is the strongerst one.

Mattokenzi
05-11-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by arcdragon9
tomatos tamahtos, all u need is the strongerst one. I agree there is no synth shop so just get the best one

FFT_master
05-12-2003, 04:17 PM
but if you stole the sword and it broke while playing you have to reload again bcaouse you will lose the sword

Nakor TheBlue Rider
05-15-2003, 04:42 PM
once you get the Masamune and the Chirijiraden just make a few duplicated of each just to be sure you never break em all. Keep an eye on how many you got so you can dupe more if your stack gets low.

Edgar
05-17-2003, 07:18 AM
I want the samuri swords. all of them. Where are they who do I have to freakin kill to get them all aaaahahhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Where are the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

/me sigh

Masamune and the Chuijireden [sp?] are the KATANAS that require stealing.

NOTE: Swords and Katanas are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CATEGORIES!

The Amazing Spiderman
05-18-2003, 02:47 AM
NOTE: chririjaden can only be found in deep dungeon, or catch it from level 99 ninja.

Giga Guess
06-01-2003, 02:59 PM
THANK YOU EDGAR!

(For the record, Katanas tend to have only one edge, and are formed by folding sheet metal hundreds of times over. Incredibly sharp. Swords are usually double edged, and forged from a chunk of steel. They tend to crush rather than cut....but I digress)

So I missed my chance at getting Masamune?! Fark! But how do you duplicate?

Mwork
06-01-2003, 06:11 PM
'''''So I missed my chance at getting Masamune?! Fark!'''''

You can still get your hands on a Masamune, you know. Lv.95 Ninja can Throw Masamunes for you to Catch.

'''''But how do you duplicate?'''''

Just equip the weapon/shield you want to dupe on a character's left hand. Take him to a Fitting Room. Once there, Try On a weapon/shield (if you're duping a shield, equip a shield; if you're duping a weapon, equip a weapon) on the right hand, the choose Best Fit. You should be back to your original setup. Now you just cancel out of the Fitting Room, and you've duped your weapon/shield. The item you're trying to duplicate, however, must be as strong as or stronger than the best item of its type in the Shop (you can't dupe an Ice Brand if Rune Blades have already become available.

Gregory
08-12-2003, 09:59 PM
How do you know which classes are in which levels? I want an "Elmdor" Katana. I call it that because I get confused between thw katanas that have very similar spelling. And you can really dupe?! Man! I've been waiting to have more than 1 Chaos Blade! THx man!

ShadyMilkman
08-18-2003, 02:16 AM
You don't need to steal or find either of them. Just go to the dungeon... more specifically to the HORROR stage and on occassion a battle with high level ninjas comes up... they will throw all sorts of stuff... masamunes, chirijiradens, zorlin shapes, Iga/Koga knifes, and even......................BUM bum bum: CHAOS BLADES!!!! excaliburs too.... anything your lil heart desires!

ShadyMilkman
08-18-2003, 02:17 AM
I forgot to add that you need the CATCH ability on in order to get this free stuff.... but I assumed nobody in here was stupid enough to NOT know that.:eep:

Mace of Zeus
08-22-2003, 03:34 AM
speaking of katanas and ninja swords, can i get the sasuke knife by going to the deep dungeon?

SoS.Atlerik
08-22-2003, 01:49 PM
Elmdor's equipment is really cool! I want all of them but I've only managed to steal the helmet =). You can only get his equipment (except the sword), by stealing it from him. It's not easy because he's really annoying with that blood suck. Lede and Celia's abilities are also
weird and it's almost pathetic that they transforms into Ultima Demons when they die.

It's a fun battle, though. ^^

ShadyMilkman
08-22-2003, 09:19 PM
You should probably check Gamefaqs.com to see exactly. But I think you can get the Sasuke from the Ninjas.... maybe, maybe not. All I know is that I missed the Escutcheon II, Javelin II, AND the Sasuke.... I'm so ashamed of myself!!! And that Genji stuff really is hard to get. Use Beowulf's Chicken attack. He uses Blade Grasp as his evade. So use chicken and then start lowering his speed. That helps ALOT!!!!

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-24-2003, 10:24 AM
Ahh Dupping......The age old glitch that makes every "cheating" gamers heart race......

Two Ways. One requires Ninja ability Two Swords the Other Requires Orlandu.

Put Two Swords On someone.
Equip Them With a Shield in the RIGHT HAND (Top)
and The Item to be Dupped in the LEFT(Bottom)

*only works to dupe somthing stronger than the store sells....

Now go to the store and go to Fitting room.
Pick best fit.
The Weapon Should have Switched places With the Shield and Now it is Red....Which means you can buy it....

.....Buy it fools........

For the Orlandu one Go to GameFaqs.com becaus ei dont want to explain it....

Also if the one I wrote doesnt work....Go to Gamefaqs.com......I may have forgotten somthing...

ShadyMilkman
08-26-2003, 02:01 AM
You don't need two swords OR Orlandu. All you need is a character that can equip a shield and the type of weapon that you wanna duplicate. Sound confusing? GOOD!

Okay, equip all the "best" equipment. Which means you should use a male (so no bags) Put a shield in the top hand and the weapon you wanna dupe(whatever you want, just make sure that the town you are at has that kind of weapon, but nothing any more powerful than it.), Your highest HP armor. and the Bracer. Now enter the shop. (Gariland is a great place) Choose Fitting room. Choose to fit the shield in the top hand and choose any weapon. The choose best fit. If you item was the "best" available, it should be re-equipped and you will still have one in your inventory. So you can duplicate ANY weapon as well as Shields... just do the exact same but the oposite. lol... You can figure it out.

However, this is CHEATING!!!! It is highly dishonorable and you prolly don't care, do you? lol... I never do it... I just consult my ninja friends in HORROR. :D

ShadyMilkman
08-26-2003, 02:37 AM
Okay, I just realized that was the exact same post as above, but the only point is you don't need Two Swords or Orlandu. and You can dupe shields too. Sorry for that waste of space.

Mwork
08-26-2003, 05:58 AM
Well, Shady, if you look up, you'll see an answer was given long before both of yours. Two months ago.

I win. :)

ShadyMilkman
08-26-2003, 09:00 PM
You're right. But we all gave slightly different methods. They all work nonetheless though. Anyway, since now any idiot can duplicate, lets go make 99 Chaos Blades!!! Actually, I never use it cuz I can't cope with the guilt of cheating.