PDA

View Full Version : Ultima Weapon

Kami
05-10-2003, 07:10 PM
What's the best way to fight him? I need help because I can't get myself to kill him! Evil thing. :D

Maxico
05-10-2003, 10:13 PM
Squall strength 255 + auora and lionheart = 1 hit kill

Junction your most powerful spells to his strength and dont forget to draw eden first. it took me a while to get it.

CloudSquallandZidane
05-11-2003, 01:32 AM
Same as above... Just u might want to use holy wars if u keep losing cuz Eden is worth it...

EvenAngelsFall
05-12-2003, 06:50 PM
well ofcoarse it aint a one hit kill, its like 26 hits with lionheart so, yer Politically incorrect, best is to have squall's speed at the highest along with 255+ str and The Lionheart Gunblade, also get one of yer other party members speed up also to Cast aura and to draw eden from Ultima weapon befor you mess him up.

~EvenAngelsFall

Big D
05-13-2003, 12:21 AM
Cerberus, triple Aura, Meltdown, Holy War, Limit Breaks. Virtually guaranteed victory against any opponent.:)

Kami
05-18-2003, 01:28 AM
Okay So I killed it :D Here's how I did it. (i had to try two times ><)
I used doomtrain and Aura. I hade about 200 strength for squall and one of my others. I only used his limit break once and used rinoa's wishing star 2 times which killed it off. The reaoson why i didnt use squall so much was because that infernal thign kept using the light pillar attack whenever i revived him. So yeah. :D I'm happy. Thankyou. Oh yeah, now i have Eden!

thelynchpin
05-20-2003, 09:56 AM
I found Ultima Weapon pretty easy. Yeah fair enough he flies away a few times, ut once he's above Cosmo Canyon he crashes down then you get Cloud's best weapon. If you get impatient chasing him I've found (I'm not sure if it's true) that if you crash into him / it often enough, it'll get to a place where it hovers more quickly. It's pretty damn easy though. If you defeated it in Mideel then you should really be able to defeat it in the sky. And isn't it Ultimate not Ultima?

Raiden
05-20-2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by thelynchpin
I found Ultima Weapon pretty easy. Yeah fair enough he flies away a few times, ut once he's above Cosmo Canyon he crashes down then you get Cloud's best weapon. If you get impatient chasing him I've found (I'm not sure if it's true) that if you crash into him / it often enough, it'll get to a place where it hovers more quickly. It's pretty damn easy though. If you defeated it in Mideel then you should really be able to defeat it in the sky. And isn't it Ultimate not Ultima?
You're talking about the FF7 Weapon, this is the FF8 forum:D

Blackmage
05-21-2003, 12:48 AM
Meh. Ultima Weapon's pretty easy, mainly because he's majorly lacking in the HP department. As stated above, Lionhart easily wipes the floor with him. Quite pathetic, really.

Master.Pug
05-21-2003, 09:03 AM
he's a simple guy, just like any FF- Enemies
I hate FF8 because of THIS!

Its too easy to beat the game!

in the beginning, use G.F's & draw strong magic(& play TT)
in the end, keep Squall's HP low 'n' use his Limit... finished!

its much too easy, I've beaten Omega with lvl.38-36 chars... too easy!

Faris_the_guy
05-21-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by thelynchpin

How much times must I tell you:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:
Ultima's easy, Fly to ICTHell or heaven, have Quistis have Degenerator and Initiative and her HP very low. Cast Degenerator and you will have easy exp.. Do this till lvl 100 and Ultima will be easy

FinalLethal
05-22-2003, 08:18 AM
meltdown straight away, followed by aura on squall and zell, dont bother with holy wars or hero drinks, if your using zell, just use the easy combos, since they do 9999 if you have good strength, do them quick and you have won. Compared to Omega, Ultima is a whiny bitch

Spatvark
05-22-2003, 09:19 AM
I find that having the Treatment and Revive abilities junctioned to differnet peopel works a treat in this fight. the importnat thing is to be constantly performing moves and not pausing to think. Just DO DO DO!

Also, Quistis' Mighty Guard comes a treat in this fight.

ThE dArK oNe
05-22-2003, 10:00 AM
High speed and strength for Squall and/or Zell. Have the Lionheart, aura magic , and meltdown. Cast meltdown, cast aura, then ultima should fall pretty quickly.

therealquigmaster
05-22-2003, 09:08 PM
I was wondering why a weapon is in any final fantasy other than 7

Peegee
06-02-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Big D
Cerberus, triple Aura, Meltdown, Holy War, Limit Breaks. Virtually guaranteed victory against any opponent.:)

if you're going to be so cheap then of course you'll always win. Here's my no-challenge-super-easy way of beating any opponent!

aura, selphie break limit selection screen, open PSX cover, cycle through selection screen until 'the end' comes up.

omfg so easy!

seriously, the next person who suggests using holy wars = newbie ^^

----

Okay seriously:

Ultima Weapon: ~>100 000 hp

first, cast doomtrain or meltdown....then:

GF:

Eden: with 255 (?) boost garners I believe 90 000 hp

then attack with whatever you want.

Irvine:

255 str
Aura
Fast ammo
each shot = ~1000 hp
~70 shots

follow up with anything from anyone

Zell:

255 str
Aura
Armaggheddon fist
each shot = ~8000-9999 hp
~3 x 10 secs = 300 000 hp

Squall:

255 str
Aura
Lionheart
~100 000 hp

Quistis:

255 Mag
Aura
Shockwave Pulsar
~ 100 000 hp (really!)

Selphie/Rinoa:

quit the game in defeat....they lack one move uberleet attacks unless you count "the end" and "invincible moon"

-_-

Blackmage
06-02-2003, 03:06 PM
seriously, the next person who suggests using holy wars = newbie
*agrees*

Selphie/Rinoa:

quit the game in defeat....they lack one move uberleet attacks unless you count "the end" and "invincible moon"
Forgetting Rinoa's Wishing Star? You know, the one where she rides her dog in space and does massive damage? Yeah, that deals pretty good damage; granted, not as much as Lionheart, but it's still one of the highest attacking Limits.

Kami
06-03-2003, 10:44 PM
Wishing star helped me alot.

Peegee
06-07-2003, 03:25 AM
*blank stare* I never used Rinoa long enough for that to be learned =P