PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Lead

the blitzer
05-10-2003, 08:23 PM
Who is your favourite lead character in the Final Fantasy series. Squall is mine he is so cool!

CrazyMrLeo
05-10-2003, 08:52 PM
While the urge to vote for "Baulf" is tempting, I must say that Cecil was my favourite lead, hands down.

Pancaek
05-10-2003, 09:03 PM
Celes has always been my favorite lead. The leads from 8 on were all annoying, and the others seemed to just be there.

Nimrook
05-11-2003, 12:58 AM
FF6 doesn't really have a main character does it..? I've heard people suggest Celes, Terra or Locke as possible main charcaters and they could all be in their own right.. althuogh either way I'm still voting for Squall. ;) I really liked him as a charcater, probably because I could relate to him in part, which made me enjoy FF8 even more. I liked how he changed later on, and how he could always get on with what he had to do, even though a lot of the time he didn't want to.

Pancaek
05-11-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by Nimrook
FF6 doesn't really have a main character does it..?
I guess not, but Terra and Celes are probably the closest things to main characters. The World of Balance mainly focused on Terra. In the World of Ruin, you start with Celes, but it's pretty open-ended from there.

DJZen
05-11-2003, 04:43 AM
How come Onion Kid #1 isn't on the list? :(

Psychotic
05-11-2003, 10:57 AM
Where in the hell do you get "Baulf" from? his name is BARTZ Dammit!

Anyway, *votes Cecil* He is the most heroic hero, and throughly deserves it. Much better than some of these wimps like Tidus we get these days. All hail Cecil!

Radje
05-11-2003, 01:31 PM
Bah, Tidus is the best! Probably because i could relate to him but also because of how much he meant to those around him (I also love speed and since he was the fastest i loved him) Ah yes, the brotherhood just looks cool!

zacks_clone
05-11-2003, 08:15 PM
i would have to say cloud.no questions asked

remi07
05-11-2003, 09:24 PM
Definitly Clould. No reason to answer why

Lexy
05-12-2003, 07:26 AM
lololol baulf...u could be right, it just sounds silly.

I vote for Squall; he was just so mysterious! I felt like I was living my early highschool years all over again! :)

Cecil was awesome, but I just found Squall more emotionally compelling...yeah that sounds retarded. :eep:

Kurohime
05-12-2003, 11:27 AM
Hehehe... I always said his name was BUTZ!!

Anyway, my favorite lead is Zidane. The only lead that I consider to be a genuinely NICE guy. The others just... nope. Zid's mah man! :P