PDA

View Full Version : Villains

the blitzer
05-10-2003, 08:35 PM
Who is your favourite FF villain. Sephiroth is mine. he is so evil.

Pancaek
05-10-2003, 08:57 PM
Kefka. I like how he didn't really have a motive to do anything, he just did things because he could. That's my philosophy too; you don't need a reason to do anything.

Also, the end boss of FF3 is Dark Cloud, but I'm not sure if he/she/it is the villain through the whole game. I don't think Kain could really be called a villain either, seeing as he constantly switched sides. Zemus is the main villain.

Mo-Nercy
05-12-2003, 12:05 PM
Some can argue that it was Jenova, not Sephiroth who was the major villian.

Anyway, I voted Kuja, his evilness was driven by anger, which I like. The only bad guy who succeeded in destroying a planet.

Raiden
05-12-2003, 03:02 PM
Kefka, he's the perfect definition of evil.

Psychotic
05-12-2003, 06:33 PM
No-one dare call Kain a villain! he's a victim! then again, so was Sephiroth to a certain extent, but Kain is no villain. NO!

Kurohime
05-13-2003, 04:55 AM
Hmm... this really depends on what reason you're asking for.

My favorite villain overall... well, Sephiroth, of course. That man... will kill me... if I say otherwise.

And then there's Kefka. Everything about him got under my skin. The insanity. The... insanity!!!!1 So he's the most EVIL of them all.

And then there's Kuja. Kuja is just, well, he's oddly sexy in a way. And everything about him drives me nuts. He's insane, too!

But I'll have to go with Sephiroth. :)

Magai
05-28-2003, 03:40 AM
Hmm tough call, I hate all of them instead of Ultimecia, she didn't make a big deal trying to be some REALLY REALLY powerfully insane crackhead get what they were doing, she managed to tick me the hell off with time compression. Was also a worthy last battle opponent. Garland from FF9 was a good villian like person, he was a villian for a somewhat noble cause, unlike Kuja he knew exactly what he was doing, he had to be gay and kill Alexander with the gay @$$ Invincible.

MJN SEIFER
06-04-2003, 06:40 PM
SEYMOUR! he's a cool Bad@$$

Note Zande is the bad guy in 3

Azulu
08-06-2003, 03:15 AM
Sephiroth is definitley mine. Seymour is just flat out annoying. You kill him over and ov and he just won't go away!

Outsider
08-06-2003, 03:30 AM
Kefka... But that is not important now...

KAIN IS NOT A VILLAIN! FF4 villains are Golbez/Zeromus

Vermachtnis
08-06-2003, 03:38 AM
Kefka is totally insane. He added the comic relief in the game.

But, the blitzer, Kain is not the villion. He was just a puppet of Golbeze, who was a puppet of Zemus. So Zemus is the main antognist(sp?), not Kain.

§håd0w
08-09-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Al Bhed³
Some can argue that it was Jenova, not Sephiroth who was the major villian.

Anyway, I voted Kuja, his evilness was driven by anger, which I like. The only bad guy who succeeded in destroying a planet.

You could, but if you remember from Vincent's Waterfall Lucrecia is Sephiroth's mother, not Jenova. Jenova cells were just injected. So I don't think Jenova could be considered the REAL villain, even though she was one of them.

As for my vote, check the avatar and sig... 'nuff said.

black orb
08-10-2003, 03:35 AM
>>> Garland, cause he will knock you all down...

Behold the Void
08-10-2003, 09:53 AM
Kefka. Mass murderer without peer.

TheAbominatrix
08-10-2003, 10:04 AM
Sephiroth never really rocked by boat anyway, and the fact that a lot of his fans are frothing at the mouth otaku, it's a real turn off. He did get bonus points for offing Aerith though. His finest hour.

Kefka is my main man. So crazy... no angst whatsoever. I hate angst, and most FF villians these days seem to be like that. Kefka was just crazy, and I loved that. Plus his laugh is one of the coolest SNES sounds ever.

Brian The Pink Shark
08-10-2003, 07:22 PM
Sephiroth Obviosly