PDA

View Full Version : Help in story level 2

pechelin
05-13-2003, 12:24 PM
I have begun the story of level 2 and all good, I know to NOOJ in mushrom road ( or something like that ) and I get on the ship celsius (before conversation), and he appears to me in a conversation that I begin a mission, he is of value her I go doing on the running but really I DONīT KHOW,First; and second next I go for second Activate Link and Guadosalam indicates me and there the only thing that I have done is to have a talk with the innīs woman keeper and talk me than indicating somebody with square, would pass something but paying 10,000 GIL! in advance, I go out and I go to the man that is next to the door,I give him square, I tell him an option and he gives me 30,000 GIL. But I know to depart from there no longer to where going, neither he lets house of seymour because has 2 guardsmen that impede me it bring near and neither if he want to I have begun mission. I expect your help. Salu2

Shuin
05-13-2003, 06:18 PM
I give you some hints but the rest will be your own.

1st, proceed Mount Gagazet.

2nd, go to Djose Temple

3rd, to Bikanel Desert.

After you complete 3 steps above. Just go to Guadosalam infront of Seymour's manor.

Hope this could help you.

pechelin
05-13-2003, 09:14 PM
Thanks

Kupo
05-13-2003, 11:09 PM
I'm so jealous!!! I can't wait until I get the game so I can post my questions in here!!!!:moggie:

Shuin
05-13-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Kupo
I'm so jealous!!! I can't wait until I get the game so I can post my questions in here!!!!:moggie:

Don't worry, you will soon enough :choc:

Paine6969
05-14-2003, 11:45 PM
Ill just wait for the american verision i think they get theirs in september and canada get theirs in October Novermer months...or atleast thats what i have heard from relatives in the US

pechelin
05-15-2003, 11:29 PM
Shuin pliz :)

I seat it very much the laying eggs this again but:

I Right now have gone to Gagazet, and to Bikanel and there they have worked out for beginning me mission and I have ended them up and all good, but I went to Djose where I knew NOOJ's friend, before going to Bikanel GIPPEI, and there he tells me that he go to Bikanel, and the same thing, once tired out Bikanel no longer I know that to do. My questions:

After Bikanel and Gagazet, in Djose what do I do?
I have to do some more specially in Djose, right now do I know Gippei?

Thanks

Shuin
05-16-2003, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by pechelin
Shuin pliz :)

I seat it very much the laying eggs this again but:

I Right now have gone to Gagazet, and to Bikanel and there they have worked out for beginning me mission and I have ended them up and all good, but I went to Djose where I knew NOOJ's friend, before going to Bikanel GIPPEI, and there he tells me that he go to Bikanel, and the same thing, once tired out Bikanel no longer I know that to do. My questions:

After Bikanel and Gagazet, in Djose what do I do?
I have to do some more specially in Djose, right now do I know Gippei?

Thanks

Alrighty..... Stop laying eggs again. If you laying gold eggs please continue and call me. :love: (Just kidding :X)

Still same head to Djose Temple. But this time go out from Djose Temple. Outside available 2 roads, one is lead you to Moonflow and one is head to Mushroom Rock Road.

Just proceed the road heading to Mushroom Rock Road, you will end up with event and.....

*Zing* *Zang*

Yu Ri Pa "Mission Start!!!"

Objective: Search out Dress Sphere before Le Blanc's henchman get it.

Fear not, is not hard to find. Just target red orb thingy on the road. After you grab that sphere. You will encounter with boss fight. When mission complete back to Celcius, you'll dress like Le Blanc's female dancers. Time to nocturnal into Guadosalam's manor.

Good luck.

ieyui, nobomeno, renmiri, yojuyogo. hasatekanae, kutamae.... <= http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/images/vb_bullet.gif (http://www.geocities.com/nicholas_voon/hymn.jpg) Hymn Of The Fayth

http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/images/vb_bullet.gif (http://www.geocities.com/nicholas_voon/statue.jpg) <= Statue for Forbidden Fayth