PDA

View Full Version : the endings [spoilers]

final boss
05-13-2003, 08:10 PM
I'm at the end of the game right now. I know that when you beat the final boss, you get multiple endings depending on who's still alive. What changes are in the ending?

Sefie1999AD
05-13-2003, 08:43 PM
*SPOILERS*

The ending sequences depend on who's not defeated after the battle, meaning they're not wounded (dead), zombified, petrified etc.

When the Warriors of Dawn vanish and the Hiryuu comes to take you back to Earth, the member(s) who didn't survive the last battle undefeated won't have the power to make their way into the Hiryuu. Their strength fades away and they'll be left wandering around space. The other members will get back to the Earth. Cid will only memorize the scenes of those who did survive the final battle (that's why it's best to have everyone survive). While your team normally goes to the forest (with the big tree) to have a remembering scene concerning Galuf, if one or more members were defeated, the remnants of the group enter the forest and they think about those friends, who fell in the last battle. Then, all of a sudden, Galuf appears and he says "It's not your time to die yet" and a light from Heavens appears. All your defeated party members (except for Galuf) return back. After that, Galuf sends a flower field into the forest, and then the group departs. The ending credits follow up afterwards.

final boss
05-16-2003, 12:32 PM
Thanks for telling me. Depending on the ending is that going to change the FMV at the end?

Psychotic
05-16-2003, 06:45 PM
No, the FMV will not change. In fact, the FMV is not related to ending the game at all. Much.