PDA

View Full Version : Legendary synth???:magus:

Ferril Shadow
05-13-2003, 10:48 PM
Where is this shop how do you get there help
:magus:The night is so calm and peaceful. The darkness soothing and relaxing. The terror real and exciting. The shadow lurking and hunting. RUN!!:chop:

Yrkoon
05-14-2003, 02:15 AM
been ages since i done it (3 year) it isnt exactly a shop your looking for its hades you can find him in memoria in the under water part he is behind some scenery just go behind scenery and keep hitting x eventually you will find him then you will have to do a fight (i think you fight hades) then after that just go back to same place an he will synth stuff for you :)

like i said been about 3 year since i done it but i think the info i have given seems about right :)

Ferril Shadow
05-14-2003, 05:58 PM
Where is Memoria?? I know I have been there, but I just don't remember when or how to get back there. Thanks for your help though man.

Psychotic
05-14-2003, 06:30 PM
It's a big fun purply place that lives on top of the Iifa tree on disc 4. Man that FMV you get when you enter it is so cool.

Ferril Shadow
05-15-2003, 08:32 AM
I found hades whooped his butt like a 10 year old in K-Mart, pimp slapped the hoe and told him to shut up and make me a save the queen, and some pumice for the freakin' road.

Only the strong survive, but only on the backs of the weak can they rise. But in the toil and sweat the weak and meak become Gods and rule the eath :magus:

Sin Harvest
05-23-2003, 05:18 AM
i'll bet he owned your ass the first few trys though :tongue:
about save the queen, what the smeg is it for!? i got it and you cant equip it on anyone and it doesnt do shit all. anyone know ?

Big D
05-23-2003, 06:41 AM
If you synth a 'Save the Queen', you can say "Hey! Everybody! Notice me! I've got a 'Save the Queen'! Aren't I something?"

You can also get Amarant to throw it at opponents to cause a few thousand points of damage. Only Beatrix can equip Save the Queen. Since she already has one and she can't joint the party permanently anyway, it's not an entirely useful sword in the long run.

I think that it adds a little bit extra to the ending, though, in the same way that the Hammer does. Cinna's Hammer is a useless weapon, but it's necessary in order to synth the mighty 'Tin Armour', and having it in your inventory at the end allows you to see an extra few seconds of conversation during the ending sequence.

Sin Harvest
05-23-2003, 06:49 AM
so its just another of ff's 'nostalgic' items that like to sit there grinning at you for going to all the trouble of getting them to discover they dont do a whole lot.
those wiseass items.....i'll show them.

god5254
05-25-2003, 02:18 AM
too tell the truth hades kind of sucked... i beat him very quickly.

finally being able to learn ark and get ethers was well worth the fight.

Sin Harvest
05-25-2003, 04:01 AM
i beat him first time, then when i played through again i couldent get him for ages >_<. wierd. but i still say hades was better than necron.

Liquid Glass
05-25-2003, 05:39 PM
Is the Marasame in FF7 like that? It adds extra things to the end?

If not its just a bragging item, I guess.

Giga Guess
06-07-2003, 06:30 PM
Save the queen is basically for those who can say "Look! I fought enough that I didn't have to sell any items, so I made 2 useless items into one!" or nearest I can tell.

Shayo
08-15-2003, 05:19 PM
so in order to get save the queen u have to sybth freya's first weapon right? well can u buy her first weapon anyone where in disc 4? i think its called the javelin

Meow
08-17-2003, 03:27 PM
i'm pretty sure that the weapon "Save The Queen" requires is only attainable at the beginning of the game. Not sure, though.

Shayo
08-17-2003, 09:45 PM
no if u beat hades u can synth it but it says u need the javelin but im wondering if u can buy it in the fourth disk?

Meow
08-20-2003, 03:33 AM
That's what i answered: i think you can only find the javelin on the first disc. Thus: "The weapon that "Save The Queen" requires (i.e., the javelin) is only attainable on the first disc." =D?

§håd0w
09-05-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Shayo
no if u beat hades u can synth it but it says u need the javelin but im wondering if u can buy it in the fourth disk?

Check the mog at Ipsen's castle