PDA

View Full Version : This Game Is Annoying, Part IV: Temple of the Ancients

Strider
05-14-2003, 12:32 AM
I hate going around in circles. Really, I do. Unfortunately, that's what I've been doing in this Holy-forsaken building for quite a while now.

This time, however, I actually made progress before I got stuck. It seemed pretty straight forward, at first glance, what with the rolling stones shaped like U's and grabbing the Morph Materia and seeing the scene where Tseng gets his ass kicked by Sephiroth. Then I got into that room with the bizarre little clockhands that you have to use to get across the center. I managed to grab a couple of cool things before unintentionally getting knocked off the platform by the stupid second hand.

So I grab the Nail Bat and head out. I forget most of what happens next, but now I'm in the room with the unintelligible guy who lets you buy things, rest and save. The room with the Silver Rifle, too. I've been wandering around because the one cave I went into the first time is sealed off now.

As far as I can tell, I'm stuck. Any suggestions?

IamTidus
05-14-2003, 01:11 AM
Just get a walkthru go to www.gamefaqs.com they have about 20 of them Ya Know?

Book
05-14-2003, 01:31 PM
You have to go back to the clock room again.

fallen_cloud
05-14-2003, 03:13 PM
I don't even remember. But I think you're supposed to go back to the clock room again. I'll get back to ya on that.

Strider
05-14-2003, 06:02 PM
Alright, never mind, people. I figured it out, so no need to research exhaustively. Thanks for the effort, though.

PhoenixAsh
05-14-2003, 06:58 PM
Have you considered playing a simpler game like...Pong for instance?

fallen_cloud
05-14-2003, 10:52 PM
If you get stuck, go play another game for a while. Then teh answer will mysteriously dawn upon you.

DocFrance
05-15-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix 17

Careful, there, Phoenix. Them's fightin' words.

m4tt
05-15-2003, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix 17

He's asking for help, not smart ass remarks. Knock it off.