PDA

View Full Version : Adamantine and Star Fragments

Lost_Dragoon
05-15-2003, 02:57 PM
I cannot find any adamantine and star fragments...:(
WHich monsters can i get them from and where?
by the way i am on disc 3 and have the ragnarok so i can go anywhere just PLEASE help me!!!!

Zenshen
05-15-2003, 04:21 PM
The answer to thy question is thus:

Thou shall go to the 'Island closest to Hell' and the 'Island Closest to Heaven'. These islands are located on the east and west extremes of the world map.

Then, thou shall fight many hard bastard creatures. Thou shalt have already learned 'mug', thou will find it very useful! :D

Thy enemies will droppeth star fragments sometimes.

Adamantine? Me thinks you can refine 10 of them from a card, but I forget.

Questions to ask does thee?
Then feel free to ask me! :D

Blackmage
05-15-2003, 10:34 PM
Lesse here...if you play the card game, this isn't tough to do. A couple Iron Giant cards will refine into a Star Fragment, while one of the Brothers cards will refine into 10 Adamantines.

However, if you hate the card game or don't want to waste those cards, you can simply get them off enemies. For Adamantines, head to the beach north of Dollet and fight Adamantoises. For Star Fragments, high level T-Rexaurs sometimes drop them, but you can always Mug them off Iron Giants; T-Rexaurs can be found in the Garden Training Center, the forest outside Balamb, and on the Island Closest to Hell, while Iron Giants can be found in the Deep Sea Research Lab or in Esthar, I do believe.

Hope that helps.