PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Magus Sisters?

quintis
05-15-2003, 03:53 PM
I've searched everywhere but I cannot find them!! Where are they?

Rye
05-15-2003, 05:35 PM
There in remiem temple, in the calm lands. You have to have the flower septer and the other flower thing though, before u can open the door.

Psychotic
05-15-2003, 06:33 PM
Magus Sisters (Cindy, Sandy and Mindy)

First, you must capture 1 of each monster in the Calm Lands and Mt. Gagazet. Return to the monster trainer in the Calm Lands to receive a small prize. Once you get all 21 creatures, go to the southeast corner of the Calm Lands on a chocobo. You'll see a feather on a ledge. Use it to get your chocobo to jump to a hidden ledge. Then, get off the chocobo and get to the Remiem Temple. Yuna must now face off against an Aeon trainer against every Aeon she has. You can heal between fights, so it shouldn't be too hard. Eventually, you win two items that will open the nearby door to the Fayth of the Magus Sisters. On the way out, you can challenge the Aeon trainer one last time for a special item. She uses the Sisters in the last fight, so use Anima for the last duel.

That was taken from Shoyku's post on this sort of thing.

FF kidfreak
10-13-2007, 05:59 AM
yeah what he said

Tavrobel
10-13-2007, 03:27 PM
Never believe what Psychotic says. The Magus Sisters are actually found in FFIV.

theundeadhero
10-13-2007, 03:42 PM
To make a correction on that, it isn't exactly every aeon that she has, so much as she has every aeon you already have. I can't remember if you have to have every other aeon before fighting to get The Magus Sisters, but I think you do.

Renmiri
10-14-2007, 01:04 AM
Err. The guy asked this in 2003. I think he has figured it out or given up by now ;)

Necronopticous
10-14-2007, 01:21 AM
yeah what he saidCome on, dude. If you're going to revive a four-and-a-half-year-old thread, at least do it with some style.