PDA

View Full Version : Sword of mana?

JuREXic5
05-15-2003, 10:40 PM
REPOST??? i dunno

SWORD OF MANA
SWORD of MANA is the latest installment in the celebrated Mana series, which includes FINAL FANTASY ADVENTURE (Game Boy), SECRET of MANA (Super Nintendo Entertainment System) and LEGEND of MANA for the PlayStation game console. SWORD of MANA is the first game in the series to appear on the Game Boy Advance.

Based on the storyline of FINAL FANTASY ADVENTURE, SWORD of MANA allows players to choose the role of hero or heroine. The player’s choice changes his or her understanding of the story and relation to characters based on who is selected at the start of the game. With multiple possible experiences, replay value is high.

In addition to the visual upgrade and moving story, strategic elements have been added to the adventure, including a diverse selection of weapons. Players can select the best weapon for particular enemies, or choose from new attacks and magic spells. The popular “Ring Command System” returns, allowing players to easily choose items, weapons or abilities in battles. SWORD of MANA will be released in 2003. This game is not yet rated. Nintendo of America Inc. will publish this game.

wheres the seiken densetsu 3?!? why legend of mana????

Big Ogre Umaro
05-15-2003, 11:10 PM
Yeah, I'm sick of having no official SD3 for PSone or GBA or something.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-16-2003, 02:44 AM
Hi. *moves to General Squaresoft*

Endless
05-16-2003, 07:29 PM
Better than nothing. Plus, it gives me a good excuse to play FFA (never played it), whereas I know SD2 and 4 like the back of my hand, and played SD3 through already.
As long as they don't do the Japanese-only crap-trick again, I won't complain. (I want Magical Vacation in English dammit!)

I don't get your "why Legend of Mana?" though.

JuREXic5
05-16-2003, 08:16 PM
i thought legend of mana was horrible...

but then again i didnt really play it much, or gave it much of a chance.

Endless
05-16-2003, 09:16 PM
Tch. "I played 5 mins and it sucked" :rolleyes2

Readme (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=551224#post551224)

crono_logical
05-17-2003, 03:39 AM
FFA is good - I want it's soundtrack too, I liked some of the tracks, especially the overworld theme :D

Advent Child
05-17-2003, 08:54 PM
oh god damn.

they had better not fsk up SoM.

EDIT: That's Secret of Mana, not Sword of Mana.

Spatvark
05-22-2003, 09:39 AM
I recently finished FFA and I have to say, it's a damn good game. It strikes me as reminiscent to Zelda III and IV (Link to the Past and Link's Awakening) with the gameplay, and while the plot isn't exactly deep, it certainly has its moments...

GarrickBurke
06-02-2004, 10:46 AM
If i level up in the one class up to level 40-41 i get a special item.
I want to do this in random cos the item gives +20 to everything.
If I do this will I still be able to become Odin class?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-02-2004, 12:45 PM
Hi. Don't post in threads that have been dormant for over a year.