PDA

View Full Version : What child is this.

darkchrono
05-16-2003, 06:30 AM
They play this tune in the game. Either that or a tune very similar to it in the game, Did you guys catch this.

It does make perfect since that they would play it though as they were referring to Tidus, And the mystery that ended up being wrapped around Tidus in the game,

The One Winged Angel
05-16-2003, 10:53 PM
Sorry, i don't quite get what you mean.. Care to elaborate?

Maxico
05-16-2003, 11:21 PM
yeah you'r not making sense.

clarify

darkchrono
05-17-2003, 03:02 AM
What child is this is a Christmas Song.

The beginning words go like this.

'What child is this who lay to rest on Mary's lap is sleeping. Whom angels greet with anthems sweet. While shephards watch are keeping.'

They play this tune in the game or a tune very similar to it. In any case. It sounds like they copied it from What child is this. It is played in the beginning of the game when Tidus is looking around for the things in order to light the fire.

Book
05-17-2003, 07:51 AM
right... now you got me confused. erm.. never really thought about that since I don't even know that song.

Cyan_Lightning
05-17-2003, 12:23 PM
*is also slightly confused* Well, I'm not sure exactly about the Christmas song you've mentioned - but the track playing in Baaj temple when Tidus is lighting the fire is called, I believe, 'Out of the frying pan' in the in-game music spheres, and 'Hopeless desire' in midi form.

Hope that answers your question.

Storm
05-22-2003, 05:59 AM
I'm quite familiar with "What Child is This" and I don't recall anything in FFX sounding even remotely close to it.

Faris_the_guy
05-30-2003, 11:31 PM
Jesus