PDA

View Full Version : quistis (????)

quistis
05-16-2003, 03:09 PM
hello there al im new to this and im bringing something to all yout attenion

ok i LOVE rinoa i think shes wonderful (all you people who hate her DIE) but i mean shouldnt squalllend up with quistis because quistis is highlt under rated because she is soooooooooooooo beautiful i swear to god shes pretty those who have finished he game should know you know in the end FMV where in the start when selphie is filming :p and she goes for a close up of quistis SHES SOOOO PRETTY damit (sorry im getting very moody.
and also i would like to ask peole what they think of this there are rumours around on the net saying that rinoa and ultimecia are the same person which is DOWNRIGHT wrong but i think quistis and ultimecia have a possibility of being the same person they look very much alike and bth have similar personalitys tell me what you think:mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :choc: :choc: :choc:

Raiden
05-16-2003, 03:55 PM
Is your keyboard broken?

Psychotic
05-16-2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by quistis
ok i LOVE rinoa i think shes wonderful (all you people who hate her DIE)

*Dies*

PhoenixAsh
05-16-2003, 08:02 PM
Okay I don't hate Rinoa, though I do have faith in R=U.
Although if by Quistis and Ultimecia being similar you mean they have no personality or development to speak of, then yes thats true.

Flying Mullet
05-16-2003, 08:05 PM
I've only played FFVIII a couple of times and don't really care either way.

But on another note, WELCOME! Enjoy your stay here and post plenty. :rock:

Kuja's Baby Girl
05-16-2003, 08:31 PM
Rinoa is definetely the prettiest of all of them :p , but I have to say that she is pretty bossy..

Mo-Nercy
05-17-2003, 01:59 PM
R=Q theory? Thats new and pretty far out. Too far out I'm afraid. There's just not enough evidence to support it, in fact there's none, *throws out the window.*

Meanwhile there's heaps of evidence supporting R=U (actually, more like educated guesses)

ok i LOVE rinoa i think shes wonderful (all you people who hate her DIE)
Yer, she reminds me of a girl I know. *doesn't die*

PhoenixAsh
05-17-2003, 02:25 PM
*Thinks it might be fun to try and make sense of what I assume is a fairly easy typing error.*
Hmmmm R=Q is a new one. Well they're both female and roughly the same age, they also both love Squall. Hmmmm Rinoa was the only one in the orphanage, ooh maybe she WAS. Maybe the reason she wasn't at the orphanage was because she didn't exist separate from Quistis until sometime later when Ultimecia created her AND Caraway, killing off Julia the only person who could know the shocking truth. Now that just leaves us to wonder who Caraway could be... Oh no what if it's Laguna, Squall and Rinoa would be make magic brother and sister!!!!!

Of course this is all just an excuse to let me point out that R=U does indeed have a lot of evidence, and that it is a great shame we can't discuss it without resorting to such dirty tactics.

*Runs very very fast*

Imperia
05-17-2003, 06:35 PM
"all you people who hate her DIE" -Quistis.

I know many of you notice how much I tear into Rinoa, but believe it or not, I don't hate her. I only dislike her, because there are still some elements in her I respect her for.:)

*flies away from the angry mob*:D

quistis
05-18-2003, 03:20 AM
hi sorry i didnt mean to actually try to KILL off any rinoa haters but she is kool and i see no evidence to support that R=U i find a lot that Q=U

IamTidus
05-18-2003, 06:45 AM
I like Rinoa. Wooo Hooo I don't die I don't die! I would get into it about the R=U thing on how it true but I hate seeing threads closed so I will not get into it, But could you show some of this evidence that supports the Q=U thing I just don't see it yet. Ya Know?

Faris_the_guy
05-19-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Psychotic
*Dies*

* also dies*

thelynchpin
05-20-2003, 09:52 AM
*Dies too*

Tifa's the best. Aeris is pretty too though.

Faris_the_guy
05-20-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by thelynchpin
*Dies too*

Tifa's the best. Aeris is pretty too though.

That's the second time I find you talking about Final Fantasy VII in a Final Fantasy VIII forum. Here and here:http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32397&perpage=30&pagenumber=2 (Before last one):grr:

thelynchpin
05-20-2003, 09:44 PM
Ohhhhhh yeah I'm real sorry...must've got mixed up - it was a while ago I played the FF's ya know....

On FF8, my favourite character's probably Dagger. It is a pretty bad game though, seein as the bad guy has a tail and looks like a cross between a monkey and a 12 year-old. Mind you, so does the main character. And how possibly can a 4 year-old be so good in battles? weird......

Shuin Maxwell
05-21-2003, 02:42 AM
And now your talking about IX. :rolleyes2

Anyways, I think Squall should of ended up with Quistis, make her lean into the story.

Rinoa should of been picking on Irvine to love her instead. But Rinoa are Squall are destined together beause their

Juila's and Laguna's daughter and son

Faris_the_guy
05-21-2003, 01:00 PM
Juila's and Laguna's daughter and son

EWWW, Rinoa is Squall's brother. EWWW
And thelynchpin if you can't remember FF8, don't come here.

Shuin Maxwell
05-21-2003, 07:56 PM
Rinoa and Squall are not related. That's what I meant earlier.

Faris_the_guy
05-21-2003, 08:32 PM
*buys FF8 again*

ThE dArK oNe
05-22-2003, 10:10 AM
Squall fell in love with Rinoa, hee even admitted it. He doesn't really care about Quistis as you can see from the quotes in the beginning of the game (after the dollet exam). Oh well that's what I think. *runs away

thelynchpin
05-22-2003, 10:44 AM
What's the evidence for R = U? Come to think of it, what's the evidence for Q = U? Are these theories just put forward by some FF8 lovers who are trying to make a big deal out of what is otherwise a terrible storyline? Well, the storyline's OK I suppose, but it doesn't compare to FF7 or even FF6 for that matter. And why do R = U threads keep getting closed down? I'm intrigued about the evidence there actually is, so can someone tell me please where I can find one of these 'closed down threads' (if there are any).

FF~FinalFreak
06-06-2003, 08:05 PM
*dies alongside Psychotic and with her last breath says* No, Quistis DOES NOT LOOK LIKE ULTI! NO WAY! And where on Earth did u get dat idea? o.O Are u speculating that Quistis had something to do with the wars and stuff? o.O

Harlemoonbeams
06-07-2003, 04:52 AM
Sorry Rinoas to like prissy girl and well Quistis Is pretty eventho Selphie my girl i think shes so pretty

Peegee
06-07-2003, 11:04 AM
Squall and Rinoa will never get married....they have such conflicting personalities.

Fantasia
06-07-2003, 12:28 PM
oh,we also argue about if u=r in our Chinese forums~everyone has different opinon~some even made the monographic study about it.I remember this clearly.cuz someone asked me 4 Ult's pics~

BG-57
06-07-2003, 10:55 PM
While it's fun to discuss R=U theories, it's fundementally unresolveable. More interesting for me is the Squall-Rinoa-Qusitis love triangle, if you can call it one. I see it as an incarnation of the classic anime dilemma: should the our hero choose the flightly dream girl or the less flashy but more steady childhood friend who he's never noticed before?

The game doesn't give you any freedom in choosing whom Squall winds up with, which is a shame. It would have been interesting to see him as a Trepie. ;)

Fantasia
06-08-2003, 12:36 AM
Squall only takes Qusitis as his sister.

I remember the word:if U wanna talk to someone,just to the wall.

take it by memory~just the meaning~I don't know the true words.

TogiB
06-15-2003, 09:57 PM
the Q=U theory is interesting, i never thought of that. i think that would be a nice idea. thank you, you have just altered the course of my fan fic for the better. check it out in a few days. i am going to write more now.

P.S. Quistis is HOT!!!!