PDA

View Full Version : favorite final boss battle

final boss
05-16-2003, 04:12 PM
So????? What is your favorite final battle?

Flying Mullet
05-16-2003, 04:15 PM
Final Fantasy IV by far. Everytime I get there and the Final Fantasy theme music starts to play I get goose bumps.

Psychotic
05-16-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Flying Mullet
Final Fantasy IV by far. Everytime I get there and the Final Fantasy theme music starts to play I get goose bumps.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - that is the best moment in Final Fantasy History. *agrees with Flying Mullet*

the blitzer
05-16-2003, 09:02 PM
Nercon. He had the best final battle tune for me.

Scar Face
05-16-2003, 10:35 PM
FFIV.I loved fighting Zeromus.Especially since he doesn't die as easilly as Ultimecia,yet he wasn't hard to beat either.he was in between.I also loved his battle Music.:D :p :D :evilking:

razor248725
05-17-2003, 03:18 AM
final fantasy VIII. simply because there are 4 different bosses to kill. it makes it lengthy and challenging. IV's wasn't that good mainly because there was only 1 last boss not 4, but ffIV was still good enough though. the ffX final boss battles seen to be an interesting fight(i haven't beat ffX yet...).

Strider
05-17-2003, 08:40 AM
Jumping into the final fight with Kefka in FFVI was awesome. Being greeted by the best and most haunting music in the game, not to mention a big mamma-jamma of a first opponent. . .It was even better that the fights got tougher as you climbed, and the music changed as you advanced. Of course, Kefka was friggin' easy to beat. . .but that's besides the point.

muchacho
05-17-2003, 04:33 PM
well..... of all the final bosses that i played, zeromus was the hardest for me. he was the only boss that was hard for me, and the music was cool. him and the one winged angel (AKA sephiroth:thumb: ) were the coolest

Lexy
05-17-2003, 05:03 PM
I'd have to say the battle w/ Sephiroth is my favorite. I think it's the funnest!!! It's not really hard, but there always is the fear that he'll kill me w/ that one really strong attack he does, so there's an element of difficulty. Also, I LOVE the music!!! And um..then when it goes to just cloud and Sephiroth, the thing he does is sweet...lol it's been so long I forget the names, but when Cloud just kicks the crap out of him...I love it!

Pure Strife
05-17-2003, 09:44 PM
Sephiroth. The final one on one after the drawn-out pitched battle just makes this great.

Dark Knight2003
05-18-2003, 04:34 AM
hmmmm i would have to say Sephiroth or Kefka because it just feels final when fighting them and the music just kicks ass. Gets me pumped for the fight.

Reine
05-19-2003, 10:54 PM
I havent gotten to fight Zeromus, Neo-Exdeath or Dark Cloud yet, but out of the ones I've fought, Necron was the hardest. Grand Cross made 3 party members Zombies and then he killed them with Neutron Ring leaving only Quina in critical. I couldnt resurrect them because they were zombies. Sephiroths Supernova was the only powerful move he had, but I got a Game Over after it because Cid was confused, and did a 4xCut on my party. Almost as soon as True Ultimecia appeared, she was talking (About to die). But Yu Yevon? that was too easy. He reduces his own HP to 1!!! and Zombie works on him as well!!! Bloody Hell!!!!

The last Kuja
05-19-2003, 11:35 PM
My favorite was nercon, but i also like braska's final aeon.

King Michael
05-21-2003, 03:44 AM
I would have to say Sephiroth. Well, that's only because i didn't get to any other Final Fantasy last battles. OH! I did get to the Final Battle in FFX, but that was uber-easy.

Book
05-21-2003, 10:38 AM
I think I liked Kefka the best, probably cause I took it personal and enjoyed kicking his ass :D

Rinna Lee
06-07-2003, 09:56 PM
Ultimicia & Griever=it was ok

FFX=except the stupid Aeon part

FFIV= :D

Sephiroth=he's so damn fine!!

That's all...