PDA

View Full Version : Chocobo events

the blitzer
05-16-2003, 09:09 PM
Which is your favourite chocobo event. I love FF9s hot and cold game. I enjoyed finding treasures on the world map.

Flying Mullet
05-16-2003, 09:26 PM
What about chocobo riding? That'd be my favorite, that music is always upbeat and there's nothing better than hopping on a chocobo.

Pancaek
05-16-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Flying Mullet
What about chocobo riding?
Yeah, I preferred just riding the chocobo around. All those other things took too much time.

crono_logical
05-17-2003, 03:11 AM
FF6 has the best riding chocobo theme :D

FF7 has the best chocobo game though, the others get boring fast :p I only realised there was 2 different courses in the chocobo race in FF7 on like my 4th or 5th time through the game, I'd been doing the short one all along :D

Psychotic
05-17-2003, 01:24 PM
Yeah, Racing is the best. And also, the whole fact that you can bet on races as well can be hours of fun.

VIII's chocobo thing was so boring, I tried doing it, but it was just too gah

Treasure hunting wasn't too bad, I guess. Slightly frustrating at times, mut mostly fun.

As for training. NO! just NO! That is just so bad.

Mo-Nercy
05-17-2003, 02:09 PM
FFVII's racing was good cause it never got boring and it only got frustrating when that mexican black chocobo beat you.

FFVIII's forest quests were alright, kinda tedious though.

FFIX, Hot and Cold gets my vote. It's was so darn fun! You have no idea how much I laughed when I first saw Choco heatbutt the ground. lol.

FFX with the training was too easy. Dodge balls and birds, wow.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
05-17-2003, 03:39 PM
Chocobo Hot & Cold is the best. Racing might have been able to take the prize if only there weren't such small chances of getting one particular prize out of the many. The treasures that Choco digs up in Hot & Cold are also random, of course, but the difference is that Choco can score up to eight treasures in sixty seconds. One race takes about a couple minutes. Besides, the treasures that can be found on the world map using Chocographs are extremely satisfying.