PDA

View Full Version : help....!!!!

musashiden
05-18-2003, 01:24 PM
i just started playing ff7 and i noticed when i came to disc 2 at the part where you fight a weapon <4got the name..> near midgar, and after the fmv that "shoots" sister ray, the fmv HANGS. i was just wondering... is there any way to skip fmvs? i dunno about L1+L2+R1+R2+SELECT+START cuz it resets the game and i'm back where i started....

PhoenixAsh
05-18-2003, 01:30 PM
This might be a bit risky, but you could try opening the disc cover then closing it after the disc stops. It might do damage I'm not sure but it's all I can suggest.

Blackmage
05-18-2003, 02:34 PM
Well, if you really wanted to, you can "skip" the FMV. Get to a stopping point before the FMV, open the drive, take the disc out, and put in either Disc 1 (or Disc 3 if you want to be spoiled) of FF7. The game will continue as normal, except the FMV that'll play will be totally different from what it's supposed to be. Then, once you get past the FMV, you can try to put Disc 2 back in there and see if it continues function.

If that trick doesn't work, then either all of your FF7 discs are scratched real bad or your PSX/PS2 is broken.

musashiden
05-18-2003, 04:45 PM
i've tried the first reply.... i'm gonna try the second one... i think i'm just gonna have to buy a new one... since the one i use is just a fake... (but then again, should i mention that almost all of the games here in the phils. are fake???)