PDA

View Full Version : Wakka's Theme???

Rinna Lee
05-18-2003, 06:03 PM
I never heard Wakka's theme song before...hmmm...anyways, in Luca when you get all the music spheres including Wakka's Theme, what scene or part of the game did Wakka's Theme song come on??? Did I miss any cut-scenes for this, or did they just put the song in there for....some reason?

Maxico
05-18-2003, 06:32 PM
its proberly some song they were gonna use but decided not to. i mean they have hum of the fayth but not hyme

Pancaek
05-19-2003, 12:04 AM
I'm pretty sure they never used Wakka's Theme anywhere.

maxi333, Hum of the Fayth is from the flashback when Tidus was humming the Hymn of the Fayth at the dock. I'd imagine that they'd have Hymn of the Fayth too, maybe under a different name, but I wouldn't know. I never really cared for that one.

Maxico
05-20-2003, 04:27 PM
yeah Skye the hum is from a flash back and is only in the game for a couple of seconds.

meanwhile the hyme is around every bloody corner and doesn't turn up in the theater at all. oh and i dont remember hearing lulu's theme in the game (somebody correct me)

Rinna Lee
05-22-2003, 03:35 AM
Lulu's theme comes on when you go to that cave to get Yojimbo and you battle one of Lulu's dead summoner she had to protect. :mog: