PDA

View Full Version : Need a No cd crack

Fahd
05-18-2003, 06:04 PM
Im tired of having to change my cd over and over, do u guys know of any no cd cracks plz?

crono_logical
05-18-2003, 06:25 PM
No, because it's a multi-CD game? :p

Unless you mean PC version, in which case if one existed, it'd probably involve you copying the 3 discs onto the HD, so expect to have an additional 1 GB free to do that if there is such a thing :p

ZeZipster
05-18-2003, 08:43 PM
I've never played the computer version of FF7, but if it's any thing like some computer games that you have to have the cd in to play then, yeah I know of some thing. It's called Daemon tools it simulates a CD rom drive so all you have to do is make an ISO, CUE, CCD, BWT, MDS, or CDI of the files on the CD and then use Daemon Tools (http://www.daemon-tools.com). If you don't have any way or know of any way to make an ISO, CUE, CCD, BWT, MDS, or CDI then sorry unless you have Roxio Easy CD Creator I can't help you.

crono_logical
05-19-2003, 01:55 AM
I'd have suggested Daemon tools myself, except you'll run into big problems with that and FF7 PC, in that you'll have to somehow tell the program to use a different CD image when the time comes to change disc, and that's gonna be kinda hard if you're playing FF7 in full screen since you won't be able to click it's icon in the tooltray :D Always awkward with multi-CD games :p

PrincessOfThieves
07-07-2003, 03:42 AM
try kazaa. i know they already have cd cracks for many games, they might for ffvii. i cant guarantee it though.

droggen
07-08-2003, 10:19 AM
www.megagames.com
Look in thier pc games area it is easy to do.
And yes a no cd works for ff7 pc
but it eats up at least 1.5-2 gigs.
you have to copy your cds to the final fantasy7 folder then the no cd would work.:)

§håd0w
07-25-2003, 01:17 AM
i remember seeing a no cd crack on kazaa, but ur gonna have to have the game installed first. and i dunno how it would work anyway. since changing discs is sorta part of the game and what makes it so unique. but go for it. keep looking and tell us if u find one