PDA

View Full Version : the chs guru has a question

bebi vegeta
05-19-2003, 02:48 AM
yo, i heard ther was a way to get, kefka, leo, bannon, seigfried, and a few others, but yet i still havent found a way
ther was like 26 charicters that never got put into the game(playable), i found this out when i went into a ff3 rom editor and went to charicter settings and found a bunch of charicters that i have never even heard of.

Bahamut2000X
05-19-2003, 02:57 AM
Umm you could always use a game shark. That's the only way to get all the non playable charcters like them beyond the points you have them.

bebi vegeta
05-19-2003, 03:03 AM
you wouldnt happen to know the codes would you? oh yes the last charicter on the editor is named HO, dont ask

wolfmah
05-19-2003, 04:26 AM
I know what you are talking about (you have found them in FF3usME? ;) ), but most of them are playable by human or you see them move around somehow.

In FF3usME, the character list goes like this:
-All the 14 main character

-Leo, Banon, ????? (ghost), the 12 Moogles that help you in the begining (their names all start with a K exept Mog), Maduin, ????? (Terra at the begining), Wedge and Vicks are all the character you control but somehow get lost in the game

-7 empty slots

-5 Kefka (equipped) and 2 Kefka (nothing on them).

-16 empty slot but with the name set. The names have no relation with anything in the game so I think they are somewhat programmers of the game or something like that.

With that said, I don't think there were character intended to make their appearance but squaresoft decide not to give them the chance to be seen.

bebi vegeta
05-25-2003, 02:20 AM
I saw strago's friend Gungho or something like that! so ha, lol, jk, but i did see him in that last group...