PDA

View Full Version : do you have to play online?

final boss
05-20-2003, 12:34 PM
Because FFXI is an online game, do you HAVE to play online? Or can you play offline on your PS2? Oh god I hope the answer is NO!
[prays]

Bahmant zero
05-20-2003, 05:51 PM
oh god, how many of these post do we have to endure?
there is NO offline mode, not now or ever. It would defeat the point of an online game.

final boss
05-20-2003, 07:57 PM
DAMN.:mad2:. DAMNIT. GOD DAMNIT. I really don't want to play a FF online and pay ten f**king dollars each f**king month when I play the f**king game! And I don't want to play the f**king PC version. [has a huge fit and screams into a pillow]. GOD DAMNIT.

final boss
05-20-2003, 08:00 PM
Sorry I was cursing the F word and all that stuff..........GOD F**KING DAMNIT.

final boss
05-20-2003, 08:30 PM
I'm not spaming or flaming you so don't get mad or something. I was just angry that's all. And seriously I'm sorry for the cursing. I hpoe I don't get banned for that:) . I'm still upset about not playing offline. I'm twelve years old! I'll be spending two weeks alowence a month for playing FFXI. I don't think my parents and my brother will be happy about that either. :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: :chop: for having to play FFXI online and not offline. Who's also angry at this?

ZeZipster
05-20-2003, 08:38 PM
Don't speak your opinion. People here will spends countless hours repeating themselves and the same old f'ing thing. I swear to god any body who says "DONT BASH TEH GAM3 B4 U PLAYED IT" is going to get a, errr, frownie face yeah I can say that with out getting banned.

Flying Mullet
05-20-2003, 08:43 PM
And please don't double/triple post. That's what the edit/delete icon is for at the bottom of your post.

Spatvark
05-20-2003, 10:02 PM
And lo, verily didst Purgatory see this thread, and he was shocked that it was still open despite the topic having clearly been answered. So, summoning up all of his might, verily did he smite the thread closed. And then there was rejoicing in his underpants.

Amen.