PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on things in the game...

Scandalous
05-20-2003, 06:53 PM
I'm putting up the opinions section on my FFX-2 site and I was wondering if you could all post your opinions on Shuin, Lenne and just the game in general...I'm interested and if you don't mind, I'll post them up on my site. :P

Radje
05-20-2003, 07:01 PM
Well, i don't know much about the game but from what i know the graphics are great and the storyline promises to be good after FFX. Maybe to little clothing though *shrugs*

Hope all goes well for you

Rye
05-20-2003, 10:11 PM
^.^ I wanna be on the site! And sister-sites/affiliates (more about that later)

Anyways...

Graphics: They're awesome! They surpass FFX's they bring out skin-tones really well now too.

Storyline: It sounds really good! Not as good as FFX but good. It doesn't just make a whole new plot, it starts from an FFX kind of setting, than you see Spira in eternal-clam form.

Music: I love Kumi's voice. It sounds really good...

Lenne and Shuin: They make the game much much better. It makes FFX-2 almost like a prequal-sequal, because it shows the war 1000 years ago. Also they don't seem just rushed it there, they seem like they fit the plot.

Ok! Thats what I think!

Final Fantasy hero
05-21-2003, 12:12 AM
I want to be on the site too :p

May Contain Spoilers

The graphics look good from what I've played, alot of detail has gone into the faces, esspecially when their on their ship.

The gameplay is good but I think the battle system could be a bit better. I heard that in battles that you don't have to wait to take your turn. I did a command on Yuna and it took awhile for her to do it as I had to wait for the enemy to attack and this was in Active Mode, I hope it's fixed or something in the English version.

The story is brilliant. I like the way they show the Venagune and Shuin in the spheres, from what I've seen in the spheres I've gotten so far, it looks good. They show the Venagune well guarded and it looks like a bad ass weapon/enemy. Lenne and Shuin fit in well and they fit in well with the FFX story aswell, with Shuin and Tidus almost identical.

It's a good game and will be a brilliant game when I understand what their saying :D

Kupo
05-21-2003, 04:10 PM
About Shuin:
I think he's a very unique and new kind of character for the series... one of the first to be introduced already romantically attached to someone else in the game. I also like the idea of Shuin being the final boss in the game. Finally, the first boss that you could have emotional attachment to since Sephiroth in VII. I am, of course, excluding FFX, because I'm keeping it in the same story arc

About Lenne:
How sweet. I think I am going to like her a lot. I like the idea of her memories affecting Yuna's life in such a way. I am all for the love theme between her and Shuin, if only because its done in a different way than it has been in the other FF's. Mainly, that they are together when the game starts, and must find their way back to each other, instead of suddenly discovering love with one of their team-mates (not bashing that type of love, just saying this is refreshing)

In General:
1. Boo on redoing the songs in English. A huge boo. They kept Suteki da Ne in Japanese and it was wonderful. And if youre really desperate to find out what the words mean, look them up, translations are everywhere. I may just be a stickler for that kind of thing though.
2. I am very excited to see the effect of the Calm of Spira. I can't wait to revisit all the places that have been built up since Sin was destroyed. I am a big fan of that kind of thing. I think its great that a lot of the characters from FFX are going to be reprised, Dona and Barthello, the Chocobo Knights, people like that. It makes the sequel more believable.
3. The cast of X-2 had pluses and minuses. I've noticed (how can you not) that no one's wearing very much clothing. I don't really care. It's all about the gameplay itself. I am already a big fan of Paine, I think shes a necessary character to balance out the happier cast members. But hey, if youre going to bring back everyone... couldnt you bring back Auron too? *sigh* I know he come back in voice... but couldnt he show up at the end with Tidus or something? It would be so great!
4. Graphics appear to have gotten even better than in FFX. The FMVs are just so stunning, there arent enough words for them. I loved the real time backround in FFX, so I'm excited to see that continues and even improves in X-2.

Well ok, thats enough for now.... If I think of more I'll let ya know:D

Stupid Moomba 88
06-18-2003, 09:57 PM
I wanna be on the site too.

Here's my opinions....

Graphics-Good, much better then FF X although I hope they make the release early otherwise the Graphics will seem less impressive 9Like with FF X)

Cast-I'm not too sure, they all seem too close to feel like a cast. I think it's because I've seen most of them all before with makes them less impressive. Like seeing The Matrix several times, it doesn't seem as good.

Gameplay-Not sure, but I heard you can move around, I hope it's like Vagrant Story(Good) and not like Kingdom Hearts(Rubbish)and I heard it's ATB again.