PDA

View Full Version : Sephiroth ??

Sin Harvest
05-21-2003, 02:41 AM
i remember hearing somewhere that it was possible to get sephiroth as a party memeber. its apparantly done by getting all the little shinra soldier dudes (1/35 scale soldeirs were they ?) and then morphing emerald weapon into a 'welding gun' then taking them both to that smith guy that lives by himself. (the one that has areis's level 4 limit) and he makes a life size sephiroth statue out of them. you then have to go to bungenhagen, who does a spell or something and brings the statue to life. :eek: any truth to this ? im trying it out myself, but i cant seem to find all the little bastard soldiers. theres 12 i think.

Enigma
05-21-2003, 03:20 AM
Don't worry about it, it's fake. Just a rumor that somebody made up and it's 100% false. The only way that Sephiroth can become a party member is through Gameshark codes and even then he only takes the place of a real party member.

IamTidus
05-21-2003, 03:21 AM
It's not real please listen all you can't have Sephiroth in you party with out being a little cheater You CAN'T get him! This is like all the revive Aeris threads sounds good but it's a complete lie.

Sin Harvest
05-21-2003, 03:25 AM
ah, well thanks for that. theres so many fake things like that. like the rainbow chocobo one my freind ben made. idiot. he made it say that you needed to sell everything like all your ultimate weapons or something like that, what a douche. if you ever see that one its a fakie too.
bah. thats a shame, sephiroth owns

Zifnab
05-21-2003, 10:51 AM
To get all 12 soldiers you need to keep shooting crap at Gold Saucer's Speed Square. Get over 3000 points and there's a chance you can get a soldier, a replica Masamune or a Super Sweeper. Once you have 12, go to Costa De Sol and visit the house that's for sale, and buy it (it's around 300,000 as I remember). Then all the Soldiers will decorate the place. That's it.

Sin Harvest
05-21-2003, 12:32 PM
bugger, having sephiroth would have been sweet. it could have been a whole side quest thing about all the clones and what have you. oh well, off to shoot stuff in gold saucer i suppose.

DMKA
06-03-2003, 11:06 PM
by the way...WTF were the "Super Sweeper" and the "Mursame Blade" supposed to be for anyway.

AND WTF IS A TISSUE FOR!?!?!?!??

SuperPac
06-03-2003, 11:10 PM
Read this. http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17635

IamTidus
06-04-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by devilmaykickass

It's for blowing your nose.

zacks_clone
06-04-2003, 01:59 AM
tissues?somthing to make everyone ask questions i guess

Max
06-04-2003, 02:12 AM
Thats stupid defintly fake.:choc:

o_O
06-04-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by devilmaykickass
by the way...WTF were the "Super Sweeper" and the "Mursame Blade" supposed to be for anyway.

None of these items have any use, whatsoever.

radyk05
06-05-2003, 12:50 AM
people, there is a thread at the begining of the ff7 forums (yeah, in THIS VERY FORUM) that aswers every question askeg in this thread. you should take a look...

edczxcvbnm
06-05-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
i remember hearing somewhere that it was possible to get sephiroth as a party memeber. its apparantly done by getting all the little shinra soldier dudes (1/35 scale soldeirs were they ?) and then morphing emerald weapon into a 'welding gun' then taking them both to that smith guy that lives by himself. (the one that has areis's level 4 limit) and he makes a life size sephiroth statue out of them. you then have to go to bungenhagen, who does a spell or something and brings the statue to life. :eek: any truth to this ? im trying it out myself, but i cant seem to find all the little bastard soldiers. theres 12 i think.

:chuckle:

You can have sephiroth in your party for a short time in the game. Its during the flash back cloud tells!

Sin Harvest
06-06-2003, 03:43 AM
well spank my ass and call me charlie, who would have guessed that.:mad:

DocFrance
06-06-2003, 06:00 AM
*spank*

Don't believe them, Charlie. If you get 35 soldiers, 12 tissues and 5 custom sweepers, as well as the parasol and the Masamune, then you can get Sephiroth in your party. But the fun doesn't stop there; the simple fact of having Sephiroth in your party makes your life so much better. You will be more popular, you'll get better grades, and that irritating rash on your back will vanish. Literally hundreds of girls (or guys) will be flocking to your house, asking to see you play as Sephiroth. You will be one happy dude (or dudette), Charlie.

Ahhh, I just love tormenting rumor-mongers.

Sin Harvest
06-06-2003, 06:13 AM
i wasnt spreading it man, if anything, i dispelled it.
i made sure it was just a rumour, not told pople "hey everyone! do this!!!"
i'm not charlie he's over there! >_>

FF~FinalFreak
06-06-2003, 07:55 PM
Okay.................................ders been a bit TOO many speculations dat u can get Sephiroth as ur team....dat is NOT true, unfortunately. He is ur enemy after all and is impossible. Maybe only once when Cloud was telling the others about him and Sephiroth going to the makou reactor, but dat is it and u couldn't even control him! Now i am sick and tired of people putting up threads, believing dat u can put Sephiroth in ur team. I'll say it again........NO U CANT. XP

radyk05
06-07-2003, 01:27 AM
ffff, could you make yer signature a little bit smaller?

FF~FinalFreak
06-07-2003, 02:10 AM
OOh! Ooh! Sowwies! I wanted to find a good signature page of the three freaky dudes of final fantasy! ^^; Does anyone know where i can find one?