PDA

View Full Version : Super bosses: Are they supposed to be hard? (Spoilers)

Prodigy
05-21-2003, 11:18 AM
Well guys I just beat Phantom and Kurt Zisa on my 1st tries and Sephiroth on my 2nd. I'm lvl 74 with the Ultima Weapon, 2 Omega Arts and a Titan chain. I only used a couple of elixirs each fight. They were so very easy.

I had heard people found sephiroth hard at lvl 100. He was easy. The only time he caused me a problem was when the blighter said Sin Harvest right before I was about to kill him on my 1st try and I didn't hear it so I ended up dying.

I did have the game set on easy - but I'm guessing this doesn't affect the bosses? Or does it?

I was hoping for more of a challenege although Sephiroth was very cool.

FinalLethal
05-21-2003, 12:24 PM
i personally think the bosses in Kingdom hearts are so easy, Sephiroth offers a slight challenge and i still even sometimes die to him, since i havent played in a while, but overall kurt zisa, phantom,Sephiroth and the Ice Titan are all pushovers

DCI Superfan
05-21-2003, 05:07 PM
Yes, difficulty has a lot to do with it. On expert, Sephiroth is hard as hell.

DCI Forever!!

Advent Child
05-22-2003, 12:54 AM
yeah DCI is right. normal monsters are pushovers =p

m4tt
05-22-2003, 01:37 AM
I only tried to fight Sephiroth once, and I died very quickly. Of course I was only level 50 when I tried. :x

Kurt Ziza and Phantom were easy though, and I haven't tried the Ice Titan yet. I should probably load up my game and give them a shot. Everyone is level 99. :rolleyes2

FinalLethal
05-22-2003, 08:01 AM
How come in the ff series and KH, that the last boss is always really easy? the secret bosses are always really fun to fight and usually x3 as hard as the final boss in the game? why cant square make the last boss in at least one of their games challenging?

Flying Mullet
05-22-2003, 03:21 PM
In FFVII, if you level up to 97-100(I believe) Sephiroth becomes three times harder than he normally is. Square put that in so that people who over-level would have a challenge if they wanted to max out their characters to the high levels.

Blackmage
05-22-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by DCI Superfan
Yes, difficulty has a lot to do with it. On expert, Sephiroth is hard as hell.
Eh, he's a pansy even on Expert mode. While others say he's frickin' hard, I say use him to level reeeeeeally fast.

It seems to me that the only difference between difficulty modes is that you take more damage on Expert mode than you do on Normal. Other than that, I really don't see a difference between the two difficulty levels. *shrug*