PDA

View Full Version : favourite aeons of ffX

FinalLethal
05-21-2003, 01:37 PM
favourite aeons?

Book
05-21-2003, 02:33 PM
I got way to many skills to my Bahamut, he's plain rocking and he looks cool doing so :)

HOOTERS
05-21-2003, 02:37 PM
Shiva. She is sexy, strong with magic, and her clicking fingers thing is downright cool.

MinCin
05-22-2003, 12:24 PM
It will be Shiva. I love to watch it, because of the clicking fingers... you hear nothing except those fingers and then... all the ice breaking. It´s so beautiful.

FinalLethal
05-22-2003, 12:30 PM
the clicking of the fingers thing is very cool i admit, but i reckon the best looking aeon is either bahamut or ifrit (ifrit looks better than he ever has in the other ff's)

Zenshen
05-22-2003, 02:17 PM
Anima, simply because she is stupidly powerful and one of the most evil looking Aeons ever! :radred:

Yojimbo however, comes a very close second, because he's a Samurai! :jap:

The One Winged Angel
05-22-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Zenshen
Anima, simply because she is stupidly powerful and one of the most evil looking Aeons ever! :radred:

Yojimbo however, comes a very close second, because he's a Samurai! :jap:

lol, that's pretty much exactly what i was gonna say... spooky o_o

Flying Mullet
05-22-2003, 04:01 PM
I's have to say the Magus Sisters because I've played FFIV too many times to count and I love it when new Final Fantasies make references to older FF's in the series.

Kuja's Baby Girl
05-22-2003, 08:31 PM
Definetely Shiva!!!! She is sooo awesome!!! She hits 9999 :D and bahamut can only hit 8000. :p http://www.hippopotamus.org/final-fantasy-X/yuna.jpg

the blitzer
05-24-2003, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Zenshen

Same for me to.

Zannith
06-03-2003, 11:23 AM
I say Yojimbo looks the best in style, because he's a samurai and his special sword he uses for his Zanmato Attack (Overdrive), shows waves of Apocalypse energy coming off his sword that looks really cool. Also his dog looks pretty cool too. It shows that he has a companion.

(Reminds me of Shadow and his dog in FFVI).

Lamia
06-03-2003, 08:03 PM
Anima... nobody can beat an Aeon that has blood for tears and an overdrive like Oblivion.

Saber1
06-07-2003, 11:31 AM
Bahamut rocks in looks and skill, also he does hit 9999 on his attack and even more if you upgrade him. I luv his looks the most, admit it, he looks more of a fighter than Anima, I mean Anima looks like she can sit in only one place and Bahamut could woop his butt if it was real life.

Russie_2003
06-14-2003, 08:05 PM
Bahamut i think is the best because he looks so strong looking like hes unpenetrable, he looks the coolest, plus he's on ff since the beggining, so he must be doing sumthing write, :) lol

Shuin
06-15-2003, 10:20 AM
Anima all the way :love:

When Yuna summon her, the appearence very exciting. An anchor drop down from sky and drag Anima's neck out from the ground.

Plus... When she use "Pain", whole scene change become gloomy when she charge-up. Some time this skill may one hit killed a fiend.

And.... She is not alone. When you use her overdrive "Oblivion", her leg? Demon? Shoot meteor-style or Terra Break from Omega Weapon(FF8). Is very cool indeed.

Even her fayth is beutiful.

§håd0w
07-01-2003, 10:26 PM
anima is way too overrated. and i think a lot of people are forgetting anima is seymore's mother (yes, anima is a woman). yojimbo is cool, his dog is the bomb, and he has the coolest special ever... zenmato

Ultima Seraph
07-06-2003, 11:44 PM
Anima... hehehehehehehehheheh... power.... ^__________^

That and the fact that the fayth of Anima is Seymour's Mother...

Yojimbo is overrated. Why the hell do I have to pay for him to be an aeon? Where the hell is he going to spend the money? A Mall?

Shuin
07-07-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Ultima Seraph
Yojimbo is overrated. Why the hell do I have to pay for him to be an aeon? Where the hell is he going to spend the money? A Mall?

Maybe spend for his Daigoro dog food?

BraSkAs_FiNAl_AeoN
07-07-2003, 07:41 PM
Anima is definatly the coolest aeon. It is the living imbodiment of pain whats cooler than that?

Evil_Cloud
07-10-2003, 09:41 AM
All ya need are Bahamut, Yojimbo, and Anima. screw the rest

§håd0w
07-11-2003, 06:06 PM
preach it brother. anima is living version of hell in female form... yojimbo is the dopest aeon ever, and his dog diagoro is awesome too... bahamut has been the man in every FF with summons, Bahamut ZERO was awesome, and neo bahamut looked cool as hell