PDA

View Full Version : Flash ?

Sin Harvest
05-21-2003, 01:40 PM
has anyone got flash ? its the 2nd level of the slash all materia you get in the forest near cosmo canyon (cant remember what its called). anyone know what it does ? i havent got it yet, im about to go and try beat ruby to get enough ap for it. but im quite curious.

Rude
05-21-2003, 02:01 PM
Yes, you can equip the Slash-All materia on Tifa and then use "Flash" for a very nice in game effect :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Shinken
05-21-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Rude
Yes, you can equip the Slash-All materia on Tifa and then use "Flash" for a very nice in game effect :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's the single funniest thing I've heard all day!

DocFrance
05-21-2003, 07:35 PM
BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh man, that took me a while...

Flying Mullet
05-21-2003, 08:22 PM
Took me a minute too but it's definitely funny. :laugh:

Sephex
05-21-2003, 08:29 PM
OOOOHHHHH YOUR SAYING THA TIFA SHOWZ HER BOOBIEZ!!! I GET IT!!!!!

I seriously forgot what flash does. I looked at Game FAQs to find out but to many people were ripping off the official Strategy guide, which wasn't really complete so...

yyyyyeeeeaaaahhhh:cry:

Flying Mullet
05-21-2003, 08:31 PM
If I remember right Flash is the final command learned from that materia. It starts with Double Cut, then 4x Cut, and finally Flash, which allows you to attack all enemies at once(one hit to each enemy). I always found 4x Cut more useful as there never seem to be enough situations where you fight 4 or more enemies.

Sin Harvest
05-22-2003, 04:30 AM
im pretty sure flash and 4x cut are seperate materia, its just 2x and then 4x, the one with flash is just a slash all command materia. with flash as the 2nd level of it.

Big D
05-22-2003, 07:50 AM
Sin Harvest's got it right. 'Flash' deals instant death to all opponents, except for those who it mandatorily misses. Bosses, for instance. So 'Flash' is basically useless for any battle that actually matters.
Typical.

Sin Harvest
05-22-2003, 07:56 AM
not to mention the fact that by the time youve got enough ap for it, your guys will be strong enough that generally you wouldent even have time to use it, they just counter every go for 9999, or one 4x cut will take almost anything out.
hurrah.

DMKA
06-03-2003, 11:12 PM
If I remember right Flash is the final command learned from that materia. It starts with Double Cut, then 4x Cut, and finally Flash, which allows you to attack all enemies at once(one hit to each enemy). I always found 4x Cut more useful as there never seem to be enough situations where you fight 4 or more enemies

Correction. Flash is the 2nd lever of Slash-All Materia. 2X Cut goes to 4X cut on it's next level. That is all, they are separate materia.;)

Max
06-04-2003, 04:30 AM
I have and its Masterd.(yeah I know im really bad at spelling):mad: :mad: :mad:

Max
06-06-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Shinken
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's the single funniest thing I've heard all day! Im sure were all hoping that happens!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Blackmage
06-06-2003, 07:19 PM
I think Flash works on any monster whose not immune to death status and/or has less than 9999 HP; I tried using it on those monsters in the Gelkina(sp?), but it didn't affect them. Eh, something like that. But it's all summed up by what Big D said:

So 'Flash' is basically useless for any battle that actually matters.
Typical.