und don't able to get Odin,
i am in world 3 and in
Jocale Cave, but i can't open a door in the first room
of the cave

i need help!!

:)

Flying Mullet
05-21-2003, 09:05 PM
I don't know if this will help, but you have to use the submarine to go under the castle to get to Odin. If you try to go through the castle where he lives in the basement from the overworld map you can't get down to him. You must take the submarine to the cave that shows up under the castle under the water. Hope this helps.

Seve
05-21-2003, 09:48 PM
thanks

but i cannot find any cave in the near underwater

Flying Mullet
05-21-2003, 09:53 PM
Hmm...I though that there was a cave underwater basically on the coast right under the castle. It's been a while since I've played so I'm sorry but I can't be more specific than that.

Seve
05-21-2003, 10:08 PM
i had make a screenshot

this door won't open anymore

Flying Mullet
05-21-2003, 10:19 PM
It's been too long since I've played ot remember the details, sorry. Try www.gamefaqs.com (http://www.gamefaqs.com), you should be able to find a Final Fantasy V walkthrough there that can help you.

Killy
05-22-2003, 12:50 AM
If I remember well, you have to press a switch for it to open, but its been a while since I played too.

omnitarian
05-22-2003, 08:08 PM
In order to open up the door in Jacole cave, you need to look for an empty chest. Check it, and there will be a button inside, which opens up the door. Then, just work your way to the back wall of the next room, which you'll climb up and into Odin's room.

DocFrance
05-23-2003, 03:32 AM
The mullet man is talking about FF3j, where you have to take your submarine under a castle in order to get the Odin summon... but I guess there are more than a few similarities here...

Master_Dragoner
05-24-2003, 07:33 AM
I'm fairly sure that in the empty chest just to the left and up, if you press on it then a hidden switch opens the door.

Hope this helps.

Master.Pug
05-24-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by DocFrance
The mullet man is talking about FF3j, where you have to take your submarine under a castle in order to get the Odin summon... but I guess there are more than a few similarities here...

hey, I wanted to mention this :mad: :D

and the Master Dragoner is right, go to the empty chest on the left of that door!
By the way, try to steal the protect-ring from Odin if you're able to, its worth it!!;)

DocFrance
05-24-2003, 03:06 PM
In addition to stealing the Protect Ring, you only have 60 seconds to beat him before he kills your party with Zansetsuken. 4 Black Mages (or with high enough !Black ability) casting Lit-3 again and again worked for me. I don't think he's weak against Lit, but he was in FF4, so that's what I was thinking when I went into this one. Surprise, it worked. :D

Flying Mullet
05-27-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by DocFrance
So yeah, that's how you get Odin in FFIIIj, just in case you were wondering. :D