PDA

View Full Version : Theater Ship Figure

Solution IX
05-21-2003, 10:13 PM
Does anyone know if your supposed to be able to get to the Prima Vista Figure in the Tantalus hideout after giving Morrid his coffee? 'Cause I sure can't figure it out

Kurohime
05-21-2003, 10:55 PM
Ack, are you asking if you're supposed to get the figure in your Item inventory? Or if you need to get it at all to advance in the game or get prizes?

You won't be able to grab the ship at all, actually. It's just sorta... there.

Answer to first question: You don't see it in your item inventory, but it will count as one of the figurine items you can get in order to get the Class S Treasure Hunter ranking. Once you give Morrid his coffee, though, when you go back to the Tantalus hideout in Lindblum, you'll see the model next to the bed.

Answer to second question: You don't need it to advance or anything. All it does is give you more points towards Rank S. Which may or may not be worth it.

Hope that answers your question. ^_^

Solution IX
06-17-2003, 05:02 PM
thank you, that was really starting to tick me off.

nanakixiii
07-12-2003, 10:51 PM
Oh, and you know what's funny? After you get the airship, in disc 3, it's laying on the ground, but in disc 4, it's floating up. You can probably guess why...

DelightfulSpekkio442
08-04-2003, 03:53 AM
I think the figurehead on the ship looks like the girl on the front of Xenosaga Ep. 1 :D

~MJE~