PDA

View Full Version : Reis the Dragoner

Ramza_Beoulve
05-22-2003, 04:52 PM
I was just wondering if any one knows how to get reis's weapons and armor. I do not know.:(

Nakor The Blue Rider
05-22-2003, 05:26 PM
What do you mean get Reis's weopons and armour?

She just uses whatever you give her.
She isn't like cloud who needs a certian weapon.
Just give her whatever you want.

The best thing about her is that she has an un-naturally High HP so somtimes she doesn't need Armour. She can make a BadAss "High HP Mage".

Pancaek
05-22-2003, 11:46 PM
Reis has very limited equipment. She can only use fists, bags, armlets, rings (I think) and female-only equipment. If you want her to have better equipment, change her job or give her an "Equip ___" ability.

Forynx
05-23-2003, 04:50 AM
Reis cant equip any armor unless you have an ability on her, she has a naturally high hp so she doesnt need one, but she cant equip rings like the previous post says.

She can only equip bags, ribbons, and perfumes.

Ferril Shadow
06-12-2003, 11:34 AM
I gave the dragonner an angel ring, you can equip rings, but the best set up is reis with martial arts and wearing a ribbion and chantage, then you don't have to worry about her.

The Amazing Spiderman
06-15-2003, 05:18 AM
I maje her a black mage or a knight, she does miracles.

Gregory
08-11-2003, 09:15 PM
What? A Reis that can be useful? Scary, but believable. I hate everything about her except her breaths. She's one weird character... Aww, I'll train her to be the ideal magician!

Outsider
08-12-2003, 05:01 AM
I think that Reis is a great character... I mastered the "Dragoner" class, and then I made her Black Mage or Chemist (It's useful sometimes)... She worked very well.

This game isn't too hard anyway, you can use whoever you like, and it will work well.

arcdragon9
08-13-2003, 03:57 AM
Reis is one of my favorites. Probaly becuase I love dragons and her being a unique charecter class dealing with dragons. But I wish my Lancer(my charecter) could have Dragoner as a secondary job. Then I would be happy. But I,in all my technology ineptedtude, can't figure the code combo from the website of the codebreaker i use. I have gameshark for ps2 but a different one for ps1. O well.