PDA

View Full Version : Favorite FFVII Heroine?

Imperia
05-22-2003, 09:28 PM
I like all of them, but my most favorite is Tifa. Who's YOUR favorite?
Keeping in mind, this is for FF7 ONLY!

Magai
05-22-2003, 09:44 PM
I think Yuffie is the best herione, she blows Aeris and Tifa out of the water IMO and was the most indepent female role in thh of the three.

Flying Mullet
05-22-2003, 09:46 PM
Tifa. Yuffie is annoying in the story and Aeris can't look after herself.

remi07
05-22-2003, 10:36 PM
Yeah, Tifa was the best. Yuffie was o.k.
Aeris was just a wimp

zacks_clone
05-22-2003, 11:35 PM
...Tifa.I liked Aeris alittle,but she was weak...but nice.Tifa could definetly take care of herself,but she was abit too emotonal.I liked yuffie because she wasnt a wimp,but seemed extreemly annoying

Rude
05-23-2003, 01:07 AM
Elena, because the Turks > everyone else.

DocFrance
05-23-2003, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Rude
Elena, because the Turks > everyone else.

Rude: ...Tifa...
Reno: But poor Elena! I mean... she... you...
Rude: ...no, she likes Tseng...
Poor Rude, doesn't know where his "interests" lie... :D

Anyway, it would have to be Yuffie for me. Why? Nostalgia. My first date with my fiancee ended in the same way as hers with Cloud (not with a stuffed cat and moogle running off with a blue rock, but that would be cool :D ). My date ended VERY awkwardly. And that date sequence reminded me of it.

Er... umm... not that I have a thing for 16-year-old girls... umm... AMNESIA DUST!

krissy
05-23-2003, 04:11 AM
16 year old ninja chix rule :cool:

it's a tie really

the punk chick with the red hair at the station in s7

Sin Harvest
05-23-2003, 04:47 AM
cid's wife (forget her name) she was gonna stay in the rocket so cid could get to space :eek:
balls of steel !.........well, overies. ^_^

Big D
05-23-2003, 06:29 AM
Aeris made the ultimate sacrifice and also played a crucial role in saving the world. Credit due there, I think.

But really, they all have their strong points. I think they're all nice characters with interesting personalities and stories.

Of course, I'm referring to the playable characters here - Scarlett doesn't qualify.

Aeris was courageous and mystical yet lonely and distant. Tifa is strong and capable, totally devoted to her friends. Yuffie's cocky and carefree attitude, but also her underlying sense of duty made her intriguing.

All around, a pretty good bunch of characters in my opinion.

Burtsplurt
05-23-2003, 09:54 AM
Aeris - for the reason that Big D mentioned. I also liked Jessie.

zacks_clone
05-23-2003, 07:46 PM
cid's wife (forget her name) she was gonna stay in the rocket so cid could get to space

OH MY GOSH!I forgot about Shera!...but...is she seriously cids wife?He claimed she wasnt

remi07
05-23-2003, 09:47 PM
i don't think Sherna was suppose to be Cid's wife, but I could be wrong since I no where near beating the game. But why would he say he wasn't married to her when he really was, and why would he treat her like that?

Big D
05-23-2003, 11:54 PM
They probably would've got married later, once the world was saved. They're married in a lot of 'What happened next?' fanfics. But they weren't married during the game.

Sephex
05-24-2003, 02:06 AM
I could never decide bwtween Aeris and Tifa. One one hand, Aeris is a likeable character and a key part of the story involving her is awesome...

On the other, I really like the dialouge between Cloud and Tifa. I also like her attitude and her involvment in the 'Ordeal beneath Medeel'.

I just can't decide. WHAT IF THEY COMBINED INTO ONE CHARACTER?!:Oo:

ZeZipster
05-24-2003, 02:22 AM
Yuffie. She just seems happier.

Neru
05-24-2003, 07:04 AM
There are heroine's?:p

All in all, Tifa would have to be my favorite heroine... If you want to know why, well heck I wan't to know why she is my favorite too.

Rinny Heartilly
05-24-2003, 07:10 AM
Tifa is my favourite, because well.. she's pretty, and she's great with her hands!!

Shlup
05-24-2003, 07:25 PM
They're all pretty obnoxious now that I think about it.

zacks_clone
05-24-2003, 08:00 PM
Shera.spelling mistake on the last post.

I think over all,most people like tifa.Then would come aeris then yuffie then all the none playable heroins

remi07
05-25-2003, 04:15 AM
I just like Tifa cause she didn't do stupid stuff like Aeris and she can kick ass

Imperia
05-26-2003, 06:18 AM
I'm glad to hear that a lot of people love Tifa just as much as Aeris and Yuffie. There are so many people out there who hate Tifa for either no reason, or just because of the way she dresses. It's very sad, but I'm glad that you guys love her too.
All of these girls are just lovable!

Hedgy
05-26-2003, 02:43 PM
Tifa's my favourite, but I did feel sorry for Aeris though.

Max
05-28-2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by Magai
I think Yuffie is the best herione, she blows Aeris and Tifa out of the water IMO and was the most indepent female role in thh of the three. GO Yuffie!:D :D :D :D

Nemesis the Warlock
05-29-2003, 12:48 AM
Tifa is my favourite, too. I started using her in my party all the time just to spite the people that hate her, then I got attached to her. Black Belts just rule, and that Limit Break is great fun to watch. Judging by the story, she also is a much nicer person than Aeris or *shiver* Yuffie.

Imperia
05-29-2003, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Nemesis the Warlock
Tifa is my favourite, too. I started using her in my party all the time just to spite the people that hate her, then I got attached to her.

Heh, heh. That's telling them!:D

I'm glad you noticed how nice Tifa is too. Though all of the girls are great, she was the sweetest and most gentle. Yuffie has her greedy ways, and Aeris has that foul temper of hers (despite the fact that Aeris fans deny that). Then there's Tifa, who has neither of those things. She's a great girl.

FF~FinalFreak
06-10-2003, 07:09 PM
I like both Aeris and Tifa. And hey Aeris was not weak. Maybe at first, but she really is strong. She may not be weak in hitting a monster, but she is strong in magic. Hell, i use her a lot to heal my party and use her for magic against monsters! XP Yuffie...iono...she doesnt really appeal to me. Maybe its because she acts like some people i know whom i sometimes find irritating at times, but i understand dat Yuffie has some good points....what i hate is her ALWAYS been paired up witn Vincent. Am serious! People like Yuffintines or whatever the hell dat pairing is called! Uggh! I cant stand dat! Anyways, back to topic...um...yeah i already picked and no Shera wasn't Cid's wife, but they prolly got together at the end, who knows. And even if she was, Cid would NEVER treat her dat way, even if he a loud and potty mouth type of character! I think hes just hilarious!