PDA

View Full Version : When did that happen (mabe spoilers)

MJN SEIFER
05-22-2003, 09:37 PM
This is a picture of the opening scene I found it on a web page

http://greatdave.org/cult_tower/tower/kefka/screen/opening.jpg

Now the first fing you notice is...KEFKA RIGHT?

but I don't recall Keffy being on this scene I look closly each day but I can't see him does this come later? Or is this "Fan-art" (And if it is they should put it in a fan art section! they say it's a real picture)

so...

Flying Mullet
05-22-2003, 09:40 PM
Someone's edited the picture. If I remember correctly Kefka is standing there during Terra's flashback at the beginning of the game when the emporer is talking to all of the soldiers with Kefka and Celes, so I'm guessing they mixed the two pictures for some reason.

Zifnab
05-22-2003, 09:45 PM
Actually, Kefka's there. At least in Anthology version.

Flying Mullet
05-22-2003, 09:47 PM
Guess I'm just going to have to take it upon myself to go back and play it again to see which is which. :D

Zifnab
05-22-2003, 10:04 PM
He's also in the Japanese version, as I just took a screen shot of him on emulator.

Strider
05-22-2003, 10:59 PM
He's on my emulator version, too. American SNES. Watch the bottom right corner of the screen, and he'll walk down there for less than a second.

Flying Mullet
05-22-2003, 11:01 PM
Hmm, guess I'm going to have to take down that "Final Fantasy VI Master" trophy I have up in my trophy case for missing that one.

Strider
05-22-2003, 11:26 PM
*takes Final Fantasy VI Master trophy from Flying Mullet and puts it on his computer tower*

I hadn't played the game in a long while before I got the emulated version, but I noticed it right away. It wouldn't surprise me if more people missed it, though.

RSL
05-23-2003, 03:29 AM
Yeah, I think you just must not have noticed him there before.