PDA

View Full Version : Please. Need Help with my sig...

Kuja's Baby Girl
05-22-2003, 10:25 PM
I keep trying to get my sig....I am trying to have a picture in it but the website comes (see below). Can anyone help me???? Please???? Thanks :)

Night_Sword
05-22-2003, 10:30 PM
put the tag

[ img ]Your sites name[ /img ] without the spaces.

Flying Mullet
05-22-2003, 10:31 PM
I got to your picture just fine:
http://www.hippopotamus.org/final-fantasy-X/yuna.jpg
Put the following text in your signature except for the quotes around it, and also remove the two capital '"T"'s in the img tags. I had to put those in there so that the code would show up.
"[Timg]http://www.hippopotamus.org/final-fantasy-X/yuna.jpg[T/img]"

Kuja's Baby Girl
05-22-2003, 10:39 PM
Thanks soooo much Flying Mullet and Knight Sword!!!! Thats was great help :p

crono_logical
05-22-2003, 10:39 PM
Just note that that picture is too tall to use for a signature image (read the stuff to the left of the sig box why) - if you use it, expect an admin to come along and replace it with something slightly embarassing for you instead :p

Kuja's Baby Girl
05-22-2003, 10:41 PM
whats that supposed to mean???? I couldnt ever get the pic to work so why would they take it and hey its not that big....

crono_logical
05-22-2003, 10:43 PM
It's 300 pixels tall. Read the stuff to the left of the sig box, it clearly says 250 pixels max - reason enough to remove it again :D Plus, it's almost as tall as my whole window, and I don't like scrolling huge amounts because of one person who likes to waste space on the screen, I would remove it myself, but I can't :p

Flying Mullet
05-22-2003, 10:45 PM
Yes, please shrink it. Anyone on a phone line would spend five minutes pulling this page up with the number of times this gargantuan image shows up.

Kuja's Baby Girl
05-22-2003, 10:51 PM
thats is better now am i right??? :p

crono_logical
05-22-2003, 10:52 PM
That's ok, you're still learning :p

<S>Now if you knew HTML, you could have used a full IMG tag instead with height and width modifiers to fix that for you</S> :p

Another thing not liked by people is posting twice in a row as you've done a few times in this thread :p TO avoid that, there's an edit/delete button under your previous posts, so you can use that instead :p

Kuja's Baby Girl
05-22-2003, 11:02 PM
thanks soo much :D