PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Emblem,grrrrr

GunbladeEdge
05-23-2003, 02:27 AM
Where/When do you get the Dragon Emblem? I'm up to the part where you have to find all of the dragons,but i can't get into the Shrine,cause i don't have the Dragon Emblem

Magus
05-23-2003, 03:19 AM
go 2 da dragon islands in both dimensions the black dragon's in the cave at Marbule & 2 get 2 da green dragon island u haffta 2 go hydra marsh & use da flute then give the fruit 2 the giant insect i 4got its name

Spatvark
05-23-2003, 04:35 AM
To get the dragon emblem, you must show Direa (the shaman in Guldove in Another world) the Tear of Hate you got in the bar in Termina from Karsh. She'll give it you and then you can get into the Shaman's tent in Home world's Guldove by showing the guard outside the Dragon Emblem.

Magus
05-24-2003, 03:11 AM
o yeah ... & that ¬_¬ ...

Spatvark
05-24-2003, 04:26 AM
XD

Magus
05-24-2003, 03:17 PM
... ¬_¬ ... haha yeah well u haffta go 2 the dragon islands afterwards =P

GunbladeEdge
05-24-2003, 05:41 PM
thanks,it worked,but now i can't give the fruit to the wingapede. I have the Ancient Fruit, i blew the Beeba Flute in the "wide-open" space, battled it,ran away and then while the two guys are holding it off,selected Ancient Fruit and it didn't do anything:hot: :shoot:

Spatvark
05-24-2003, 10:40 PM
Ah, that's not the right place =P

You need to go to the Hydra Marsh in Home world and fight the Beeba there. When you defeat him, he'll tell you to go to another Beeba and that you are to use the Beeba Flute there. You do not actually use the fruit; it's automatically used when you travel back to Hydra Marsh (see, when you get picked up in Hydra Marsh, you give Wingapede half of it, and when you're taken back, you give it the final half, thus using up all of your Ancient Fruit).

To clarify, the wide-open spot where you fight Wingapede is NOT where you get a ride. It's on a branch a screen downwards I believe where a Beeba will be standing.

Hope that helps.

GunbladeEdge
05-25-2003, 08:49 PM
thanks,it does
this game is so confusing w/o the guide

ForeverZeroUltima
07-08-2003, 10:24 PM
haha, no it's not. but dont get mad at me laughing at you , i doont mean that. i mean, i met people who asked me stuff like "where is the dead sea?" and all that. dont worry, i myself was confused when i first played the game [but not this part]