PDA

View Full Version : Edit pictures or not..?

TheLadySummoner_Yuna
05-24-2003, 04:37 PM
I went to this Rinoa website..
and saw this picture
copy and paste url
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Teahouse/4023/rinoa01.jpg
it's Rinoa instead of Selphie..
So is it an edit picture or not..can someone tell me..?

Shlup
05-24-2003, 07:48 PM
I've seen it before, but I never thought twice about it so I dunno.

TheLadySummoner_Yuna
05-25-2003, 02:19 AM
her body position is excatly like Selphie..
hmm...

Psychotic
05-25-2003, 10:18 AM
It undoubtedly has to be edited. If I'm correct. that's her at the landing craft at Dollet... hang on a minute. For a review of FF8 in a magazine which I recently saw, I'm fairly certain I saw a screenie of Squall, Rinoa and either Zell or Selphie, not in their SeeD uniforms fighting the Elvoret, or whatever the hell that things called at the comm tower. Hmmm.... maybe it's a beta version or something, where they've already met Rinoa and she goes with them to Dollet, idk. I'll try hunting down the magazine, although I am probably wrong and they're fighting somewhere else. But that is what I remember. It's "Official UK PlayStation Magazine issue 52" if I remember rightly. All the way from 1999, if by some chance someone has it.

Garnet129
05-25-2003, 03:27 PM
I do believe the demo of FF8 has the Dollet mission on it, and Rinoa IS in the party. Chances are it's from the demo. :)

Faris_the_guy
05-25-2003, 09:52 PM
It is the demo

ShivaBlizzard8
05-26-2003, 05:50 AM
Yes, it is. In the demo version of FF8, Square wanted gamers to sample the gameplay, graphics, and sound of VIII without giving away any part of the storyline, so they changed the mission to include Squall, Zell, and Rinoa, all of whom were wearing their normal clothes rather than Garden uniforms. The ending FMV of the demo therefore showed Rinoa looking back as opposed to Selphie, since her character wasn't introduced. Quite a few Rinoa shrines include screenshots or FMV downloads of this clip since its kinda an extra cut scene of her and gives her more screentime.