PDA

View Full Version : does tidus die??

Rinoa07
05-25-2003, 04:35 AM
i saw a couple of pics... and it looked like tidus was dead.:whoa: i showed it to one of my friends and he said he diddnt know.

Shuin
05-25-2003, 05:27 AM
You saw that's FMV rite?

I tell you it just....
Yuna's dream. It mean nothing. However, you'll saw this scene again but this time is replace by another pair of lover. Not Yuna and Tidus again.

That's all.

Rinoa07
05-25-2003, 05:35 AM
i was getting a little too curious about is so...thanks.

Shuin
05-25-2003, 07:26 AM
You're welcome

FFboy4ever
05-30-2003, 02:09 AM
i don't think he is...because me and sirengriever were searching for pic of x-2 and we saw......BAHUMAUT so if the fayth are still around tidus HAS to be right.....:) ....i hope:cool

Blackmage
06-02-2003, 03:39 PM
Whoa, dude, quadruple-posting=bad, FFboy4ever. Delete unnecessary duplicates or face the wrath of the moderators.

I thought this question was answered very well by the end of FFX, particularly if there was no FFX-2, which would be: Yes, although he never really was alive since he was a dream of the fayth; I thought that the fayth are still gone in FFX-2, which would mean that Tidus would still cease to exist in any form. Of course, that's an answer from someone who's only played FFX and doesn't really know much about FFX-2.

SirenGriever
06-03-2003, 12:59 AM
LOL z FFboy4ever!:D :D :D :laugh: WAY TOO MANY POSTS...but anyway. Like FFboy4ever was saying, if Bahamut is still alive then so must the fayth. Since (well we all know the end to ffx) Tidus can only be in the real world by the fayth (in short) it means that if he does appear in FFX-2 then the fayth must have some connection. Or possibly he is quote&quote more than a dream quote&quote. But he probably will end up returning to Spira...like all love stories usually end up being...*sigh*:eep: But from what I've seen of the pictures and read from the story line of FFx-2 it does sound like a pretty coo game.:D:love: Can't wait until November!!! hee hee hee:p :D :)

Rinoa07
06-03-2003, 11:45 PM
thanks for the info, guys.

see...it really confused me one day when i saw a couple of pictures. I think i got it straight now.

I never was actually able to beat ffX because I rented the game for a weekend and got to the part when they are @ bevelle(i think thats how you spell it?) then i had to take it back to the video store. You know how it is. I guess. Then I have heard stories about the end from one of my friends. im suppost to be getting the movie so i can see it.