PDA

View Full Version : the library girl with pig tails.

Sin Harvest
05-25-2003, 04:51 AM
k, in disk two when you get to be irvine and choose who plays what for the band thing, i ran up into the garden and talked to the pig tailed library chick and hints that she likes zell. then when i had the chance i put zell in my party and went to talk to her. zell asks her if they have a book called goodbye pururun or something and she says she'll look for it. im now in disk 3, up to looking for the white SeeD ship. and shes gone. i went to balamb and this chick there says that she stopped by zells house, but zells mum said no one came round. so i went back to the library (bloody hell this is taking ages) and talked the the girl there who says. "oh, have you seen the girl with pig tails ? she was looking for you zell i wonder where she is"

now i cant find this smegging library girl anywhere. does anyone know ??

another thing, if you go into the infermary, dr kawa-whatever her name is says, "squall be a dear and look after things till i get back"
does that lead anywhere ?

Spatvark
05-25-2003, 04:57 AM
She's at the train station in Balamb

Sin Harvest
05-25-2003, 04:59 AM
i could swear i looked there twice and she wasnt, but third times the charm eh.
thanks.

Spatvark
05-25-2003, 05:06 AM
Actually, thinking about it, I don't think she is there. HOWEVER, there is a girl in a school uniform there who you need to talk to. She asks Zell to fill out a questionnaire or something like that. That has to be done to progress in the sidequest. Admittedly, I missed the chance with Irvine so I haven't been able to do this bit, but I believe that's what is supposed to happen.

Sin Harvest
05-25-2003, 05:28 AM
shes not there, and theres no one in a school unifrom there either. but if you buy a train ticket and go inside then the girl who tells you she stopped by your house is waiting by the train and she says that the pigtailed girl asked for his adress.
i still cant find this pigtail girl anywhere.

razor248725
05-25-2003, 09:42 AM
right. you have to have zell in your party and you have to sleep over at the balamb hotel. in the morning zell will not be there so go outside and you will see the girl with pigtails talking to zell. she will give him a combat king (vol. 004??).

i think thats what you have to do i can't really remember though, just try it anyways.....

Sin Harvest
05-25-2003, 02:07 PM
yeah, i was searching everywhere and i thought "oh man, bugger this i'll just go stay at the inn" and there we go, the whole time thats all i had to do :mad: she gives you combat king 2 i think, whichever one gives you meteor barret.

Mo-Nercy
06-02-2003, 09:09 AM
I could've sworn it was ponytail, not pigtails...

razor248725
06-02-2003, 12:41 PM
its pigtails, i'm so sure that i'll put money on that.

:x_x:

Sin Harvest
06-02-2003, 03:36 PM
put me down for $4 million :)

Big D
06-02-2003, 11:58 PM
She has 'a pigtail', not 'pigtails', not 'a ponytail'.:)

As for that 'quiz' that the other librarians ask Zell... later on, you can overhear the girls discussing the results. If you score highly, then it's possible to eavesdrop on more of the chat that Zell and the girl have in the Balamb Hotel. I've never got a 'perfect' score in the test, though...

remi07
06-03-2003, 08:35 PM
Do have to start out with Irvine talking to the girl with the pigtail to complete the whole sidequest? I just had Zell ask her about "Goodbye Pururun" and then saw him talk to her at Balamb Hotel. I never got to take the quiz.

Sin Harvest
06-06-2003, 03:47 AM
i talked to her with irvine, but i never got the quiz either.

moonlight1711
06-06-2003, 09:22 AM
why can't i remeber who is her????

TogiB
06-16-2003, 08:42 PM
Anyone know what her name is?????
I need to know it for my fan fic!!!

Christmas
05-13-2022, 05:12 AM
I like the pigtail girl who accepted Zell and his hotdogs. There mighy be a day Zell would need to choose between the 2 of them and she is ready to be forsakened for hotdogs. True love!! :bigsmile: