PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

Squall Loire
05-25-2003, 06:12 AM
I heard that if you throw the Ragnarok or the Atma Weapon at Kefka, it says that the damage is too much to count and it kills him right off the bat. What I would like to know is whether or not this is tru

I picked Edgar because I figured since he was doing an ok job as King that he'd be great as a president except hed be constantly sleeping with his secretaries.

EDIT by Gau: Edit edit edit EDIT!

Eternal Sphere
05-25-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Squall Loire
I heard that if you throw the Ragnarok or the Atma Weapon at Kefka, it says that the damage is too much to count and it kills him right off the bat. What I would like to know is whether or not this is tru
Um, no?

Psychotic
05-25-2003, 10:25 AM
Naughty double poster! I wouldn't dare flout the rules like that...
President of what, anyway? I guessed it's the president of the USA, so therefore I chose Gogo as he ran for president twice, I think if I remember rightly it was in the 50's or 60's.

Squall Loire
05-25-2003, 03:44 PM
I didnt mean to flout the rules, its just i forgot to put the second post with the first one

m4tt
05-25-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Squall Loire
I didnt mean to flout the rules, its just i forgot to put the second post with the first one

That is what the edit button is for, my friend. ;)

I have heard that rumor as well, but never tried it for myself. It's probably not true.

TheAbominatrix
06-04-2003, 12:51 AM
I've tried it, it's simply a rumor. If I remember right, you cant even throw Atma, but I could be wrong. It's just a rumor though, dont waste your time unless you're REALLY bored.

Strider
06-04-2003, 01:05 AM
I'm on it. *goes to chuck the Atma Weapon* I'll be back in a little while with an answer.

And to answer the question. . .*votes for Edgar* He's the only politician in the game to begin with, and that's a big head up against the rest of the nominees.

EDIT: Okay, it's confirmed. You can't chuck the Atma Weapon.

eestlinc
06-04-2003, 08:46 AM
Umaro, obviously.