PDA

View Full Version : gatta

arcdragon9
05-25-2003, 09:46 PM
Gatta, the short darker crusader hanging out with the red-haired guy. Is it true that there is a way to have him die instead of hius partner. Becuase i really don't like him and would rather he die than the red haired guy. whose name escaped me

IamTidus
05-26-2003, 01:46 AM
Yes, before the operation Mehan, Gatta will be told to not to go out on the front line and have Tidus tell him he should be on the front line then he crock and Luzu I think thats his name will live. there is a topic about this here titled Tidus the murderer or something along those line I don't have the url off hand but it there. Ya Know?

arcdragon9
05-26-2003, 04:49 AM
thanks

MJN SEIFER
05-26-2003, 05:49 PM
Iam Tidus is right! "Tidus the Murderer" is my topic and Here it is! (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32559)

IamTidus
05-27-2003, 02:19 AM
Whoa I was right? I never thought I would hear those words. Ya Know?

MJN SEIFER
05-27-2003, 04:07 PM
That's twice you've ended things with "Ya know" maybe you should be called "Iam Rajin"!

IamTidus
05-28-2003, 01:51 AM
Yeah I like that name better but I fear change (actually I don't know how to change it but I want to cause there's not to many active members with Raijin in the name.

arcdragon9
05-28-2003, 03:58 AM
well, it worked gatta is dead and luzzu showed a hilariuos display of anger

Storm
05-28-2003, 06:06 AM
Good riddance. Anyone who sings "Young Crusaders gather round, we'll beat sin into the ground." deserves to die.

MJN SEIFER
05-28-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by IamTidus
Yeah I like that name better but I fear change (actually I don't know how to change it but I want to cause there's not to many active members with Raijin in the name.

You have to log out Change you're email adress log in under you're old name with the new adress log out and do you're new name in you're old adress!

[Few]

Zell's Fists of Fury
05-30-2003, 10:41 PM
No. Don't make a spereate account. Just ask an admin.

And um... hurray for killing stuff. *on topic*

m4tt
05-30-2003, 10:44 PM
If you make a second account, prepare for it to be banned. ;) Second acconts are a no-no.

Just PM an admin if you want your named changed.

MJN SEIFER
05-31-2003, 02:53 PM
Please Don't BAN! MEEEE! I didn't Know You could ask!!

I'm SORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORY SORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORY!!!!!!!!!!

Please let me stay as MJN Seifer under this adress cause I threw away (Deleted) My old one!!

Zifnab
05-31-2003, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by MJN SEIFER
Please Don't BAN! MEEEE! I didn't Know You could ask!!

I'm SORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORY SORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORYSORY!!!!!!!!!!

Please let me stay as MJN Seifer under this adress cause I threw away (Deleted) My old one!!
If you get banned I got no reason to stay here. :P

You'll just get MJN SEFEIR deleted, and you'll be able to post with your current account. Heck we all got a few 2nd and maybe 3rd accounts around here somewhere. :D

MJN SEIFER
05-31-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Jenova·Rebirth
If you get banned I got no reason to stay here. :P

COOL!

You'll just get MJN SEFEIR deleted, and you'll be able to post with your current account. Heck we all got a few 2nd and maybe 3rd accounts around here somewhere. :D

I'll get that sorted thanks...i ask right?