PDA

View Full Version : FFx-2 On PS2 & Gamecube?

Lenne_510
05-26-2003, 08:24 AM
I read on an earlier post that FFX-2 is going to come out on Gamecube. There was some quotes...but i cant find them anywhere any more. :eek: If anyone knows or has the conversation about FFx-2 being on gamecube, can you post it here? thnx

Jalbrean
05-27-2003, 03:26 AM
There's never been an annoucement by Square that FFX-2 would be on Gamecube. It's slated for PS2 only.

quistis
05-27-2003, 05:51 AM
square cant release it on gamecube because square had a big mistunderstanding with nintend when the ff games became releasesed on psx and they would never work together again anyway i dont think nintendo is too hurt MWAHAHAHA

Jalbrean
05-27-2003, 07:26 AM
Uh Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is being released on Gamecube, also Sword of Mana and Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced are being released on GBA. ;p

SuperPac
05-27-2003, 07:59 AM
Yeah, Nintendo and Square (enix) are totally peachy keen now. Besides, a friend of mine said he heard that the whole series would switch after 12. I don't believe him, but there have been more and more rumors about stuff like that, so SOMETHING is bound to be true eventually...

Jalbrean
05-27-2003, 08:12 AM
It would make sense. You can count on Nintendo's next console to have a larger user base then PS3. It makes all kinds of sense to go strictly Nintendo, and watch the profits soar.

quistis
05-27-2003, 08:23 AM
i stand corrected sorry for the wrong info but thats what i heard so...
anyway they better not release any ff games on gamecube or nintendo sytems because ff and sony rock