PDA

View Full Version : No FFVII-2? --- SPOILERS

syun_ukiya
05-26-2003, 10:17 AM
is it true that Tetsuya Nomura spoke about the FFVII-2 sequel unrealistic?

Prodigy
05-26-2003, 11:11 AM
It's true that there isn't going to be one. Well, almost certainly. At least not for many years. One of the guys at Square said "pretty much no" basically.

Dragonfire
05-26-2003, 01:25 PM
they won't do it caus they would have to recreate the system from scratch. the only reason theres a ffx-2 is because they can use the same system as ffX

syun_ukiya
05-30-2003, 04:29 AM
Why not use the FFX engine?

TheAbominatrix
05-30-2003, 04:35 AM
They'd have to change too much. With FFX-2, all they had to do was update things from X, rather than having to 'build' every character, town, etc from scratch. It would take just as long to make a new FF game.

IamTidus
05-30-2003, 07:08 AM
I just don't see why they can't like recreate a system they have to create one for a new game and it would be easier I would think cause they wouldn't have to create new characters. I guess I don't really know whats going on in the game world. Ya Know?

TheAbominatrix
05-30-2003, 07:17 AM
It's not the concept of the system, its actually programming it. It's very difficult. Plus, they would need a new plot, new bad guys, and some new characters at the very least... who knows how far in the future it would be set? They may need completly new characters.

But with all this, it may still be a possibility in the distant future. Who knows?

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2003/050703c.html Here's the article at RPGamer, for anyone who needs it.

Max
05-30-2003, 03:55 PM
Heard from a magazine that they will make it in 2-3 years I hope they do:greenie: :greenie:

Moonie Rinoa
06-01-2003, 09:23 AM
*Spoilers*

I hope there's no FFVII-2 coz I think the game is cool the way it is...But well a remake would be cool with some added things like resurrect Aeris but ..That would change a bit the story no?

TheAbominatrix
06-03-2003, 11:21 PM
*Same Spoiler As Above Plus New One*

Personally, I think it's better that Aerith stayed dead, not withstanding my feelings of hatred towards her. But really, if you could get Aerith back, it'd make her scarifice just cheap. Like if you could resurrect General Leo in FFVI... it'd just make a dramatic death cheap.

But as to seeing an VII-2, I think I'd like that, but I'd still much rather they put their efforts into projects involving IV and VI...

scottwardADD
06-12-2003, 07:31 PM
No offense to the people in posting what they want to happen and expressing there opinions, but imho, the resserection of Aeris in all forms and aspects is the most retarded thing I've ever heard of... then you would'nt have a story HALF as good as it turned out. I've seen websites about people making petitions to have Square Enix rerelease FFVII with Aeris getting resserected and to be quiet honest it pisses me off. Again no offense, but some people just need to be more realistic.

MagicKnight Locke
06-12-2003, 07:34 PM
instead of a stupid sequel they should make a remake.
I hope if they do it will bring me back to liking ff7 not considering it average like now

SuperPac
06-12-2003, 07:51 PM
Yeah, Aeris being brought back would make one of the best games one of the worst. It would totally ruin everything, especially the ending. If they did remake the game, the story should not be tampered with whatsoever, except for maybe adding in a few more side quests to ADD to the story. And in a sequel? No bringing back dead characters, PLEASE!!! Except maybe Sephiroth through some sort of new cloning experiment...

Enigma
06-12-2003, 10:22 PM
*Unmarked Spoilers*

I used to love the idea of Aeris being ressurected but I realize, that was one of the main reasons that made me wanna fight and kill Sephiroth. Without that event, fighting Sephiroth would be somewhat pointless. You'd want to kill hi, because he's planning on destroying the planet, cliche. But Aeris' death made me want to get revenge.

Now I wanna go play FF7...

Auron_Kotetsu
06-18-2003, 01:49 AM
Personally, i'd rather they just remade this game, with better graphics and re-done music (the music for this game would have been awesome if it hadn't been done with a MIDI program.) and something more for Aeris. Now, now, wait, before you all attack and say, "Aeris needs to stay dead!", i partly agree. It makes Sephiroth's death that much more necessary. Suppose, though, if you could go on, afterwards, and do, i don't know, some sort of after-quest to either continue and finish Aeris' story, or even bring her back, which would finish the game. It's have to be of WEAPON-scale difficulty, but i personally just love any excuse to keep the story going, because it's so good.

A sequel to this game would be pointless. You couldn't make it have any of the scale that the first one has, simply because it's not plausible that the world will be rocked again the way Sephiroth did. I just want the story of these characters to continue... just because i hate to see it end.

Prodigy
06-18-2003, 01:26 PM
I see what you're saying - the only problem is that Aeris' quest was finished when she died. She completed her quest as what she was supposed to do was initiate holy. And she did it.

She saves the day as can be seen in the ending video.

§håd0w
07-02-2003, 11:07 PM
appearently to the team at sony metreon (san francisco) there is gonna be an FF7-2. supposedly due in 2004, but who knows

JMcConnor
07-03-2003, 03:43 AM
Well...this is the second game mag I've seen FFVII-2 info in...EGM says that it's supposedly being developed for the PSP, Sony's upcoming portable unit.

If this is true...*dies from happiness*

James McConnor

§håd0w
07-04-2003, 07:21 PM
and supposedly PSP is gonna be compatible with the upcoming PSX. And appearently PS3 is gonna be using the minidisc format for games. cant wait

SuperPac
07-14-2003, 03:09 AM
Well, now Official Playstation Magazine (OPM) is saying that it is definitely coming, and that's for PS2. They even said that it will probably be out in Japan by the end of the year. I'm going to be skeptical until I play it.

§håd0w
07-15-2003, 12:55 PM
what i wonder is... are they gonna stick to the same text format as the original, or ruin everyone with voices like the did in ff10. voices wouldnt bother me, but i think square went out of their way to do the voices

DaMagicSausage
07-15-2003, 03:28 PM
Well FF7 is by far the best rpg game i have ever played... and played and played and played... etc. Anyway I really didn't like the draw system from 8, couldn't stand 9 but played 10 and beat it in a week. I think the materia system should have stayed. Leveling up your magic that way made the game more fun and enjoyable. I am currently looking for the PC version of the game to see if their are any differences. I had the Playstation one a couple days after it had come out and after 3 sleepless days beat it. Something drew me back to it to play and beat again, and so on and so on. Each time i played it noticed something different. The other ones just didn't have the replay value that 7 had. Well I guess i could just wait a couple more years for FF7 to become some collectors edition and see the redone grafics :D. That would be cool, playnig ff7 with the FMV sequences to the scale of FFX, maybe with voice acting on the FMV's. How many of you guys could get into that action? :D

§håd0w
07-15-2003, 03:47 PM
if they kept the materia system, that would be cool. but it just doesnt make sense... where would the game take up from? cuz at the end, it said 500 years later, midgar was trashed, and nanaki was the only one left. so it just wouldnt be the same without the rest of the crew. if they had voices, that would be cool, but in ffx, square was so caught up in graphics and special features, that it made the plot really bad. im just hoping they dont do the same with ff7-2

§håd0w
07-15-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Dragonfire
they won't do it caus they would have to recreate the system from scratch. the only reason theres a ffx-2 is because they can use the same system as ffX

yea, but they're also using some of the FF mystic quest engine, in where u could jump. whether u can use weapons outside of battle (mystic quest) i dunno, but it would be great to see them have a more interactive game

DaMagicSausage
07-15-2003, 03:57 PM
Well i wasn't really thinking about ffx-2 in the sense of voices in such... I really don't see it coming and i don't want to get my hopes up too high about it. I would like to see the ff7 colectors edition, like when they made ff2 and ff3 collectors with the FMV's and such. I understand pixels to 3-d FMV is a pretty big step, but the visuals from ff7 to ffx would be a big change too :D

§håd0w
07-15-2003, 04:03 PM
yea. alot of people probably wont even recognize it if the graphics are a huge jump

DaMagicSausage
07-15-2003, 04:09 PM
LOL, That game came out when i was 13 i think... All the young'ns now will think the grafics are poo :P Well :P o all you people who don't give FF7 "Collectors Edition" A chance.

§håd0w
07-15-2003, 04:35 PM
yeah. that reminds me, i was playin my GB the other day (the original one) and some little gamer noob walked up to me and was like what is that thing? i told him it was a gameboy, and he didnt believe me. it sad. all the newbies in this world who think they're all that with their high tech systems, dont even recognize the systems that started the whole gaming revolution. it makes me sad that no one even remembers atari 2600 or snes, or the original GB. or how genesis would be 3 1/2 feet tall if you put on all the expansions

DaMagicSausage
07-15-2003, 04:40 PM
Damn i remeber that genisis... You could break your foot if you ending up stubbing it the right way lol. Now its like you have to remmeber which pocket you put your gamesystem at last... Or did you leave it on the kitchen counter... Or was that what you gave to the police officer when he pulled you over for sppeding... ????

§håd0w
07-15-2003, 05:16 PM
lol. yea, those were the days

SOLDIER #819
07-15-2003, 11:47 PM
Before the article that Abominatrix posted was put up on RPGamer, there was another one similar to it as well, months ago. The people who would create Final Fantasy VII-2, or the ones who presented the idea, had stated the chance of it coming to pass wasn't the biggest. They didn't mention anything at all about the engine though. It was just the sheer idea of trying to create a game that would live up to Final Fantasy VII itself. And...Since the idea was stated, I really, really, really did, and do agree with that sense of caution. Simply put, I liked the way the game started, progressed, and ended. (Although, I don't like to think of it as ending, since I'd play it again and again.)

But on the other hand...A remake would be very nice.

*INCOMING FINAL FANTASY VII SPOILERS*

Granted, I would probably consider Final Fantasy VII's remake just that, a remake. I would most likely consider it a different game in many ways. But I WOULD like to see what Final Fantasy VII would truly be like, if its production wasn't cut short by Sony's impatience. And if it does actually hold true to the current Final Fantasy VII, I may just consider the remake to be its equal. This is totally opinion based though.

I'd like to see the Aeris resurrection quest though, the possible story holes in the game filled, multiple endings (I'm fairly sure it was planned to have multiple endings, such as if you had Yuffie or Vincent in the party.), and on and on. I want to see what Final Fantasy VII was intended to be, at least, what some of the story was intended to be like. I don't expect a drastic change and new game, but I'd like to see what Sakaguchi and the SquareSoft staff had envisioned for the completed project.

I'm not worried about things such as the Aeris revival quest though...Or what effect they would have on the game. That's exactly what they are, sidequests. And in that, it isn't required that you perform the revival, so therefore, I think, everyone can be happy. I'd personally play the game over and over, just to see all aspects of Final Fantasy VII. I'm pretty open-minded, so...If there's a game I like, I'll follow it to the end. That's my take, anyway.

FFboy4ever
07-26-2003, 04:45 AM
I was reading that Sony was going to make a new playsation (to go up against the gameboy) called the psp (PlayStationPortable). the best part is there was a rumor about ffVII-2 would be made for it....keep your fingers corssed:)

SuperPac
07-28-2003, 02:32 AM
Yeah, but that was shot down not too long after. It now appears that it will be for PS2. And I'm glad, really, becuase I don't want to buy the PSP. I wouldn't want anything but a Gameboy, and when I think about it, Sony will just make Nintendo a better company, IF they are smart. Maybe Nintendo will FINALLY release a new Mario game. But I don't want to get a PSP, unless it's really good.

Now, an FFVII remake... man, the ramifications. Imagine the whole crew having voice acting. You could turn it off (or the sound, anyway), if you didn't want to hear them talking, but they would still have the dialog windows. You know, something along the lines of the .Hack series (which is great, by the way). Also, I think the multiple endings and additional side quests would be a great idea. I'm not sure how reviving Aeris would work, since her being gone was, in a sense, necessary for the ending. But still, it might be interesting...

§håd0w
07-28-2003, 10:02 PM
ff7 has already made it mark. it doesnt need a sequel (this is prolly the opposite of an earlier post i did) but it cant be redone. as u can tell, square tired to redo ff7 when they did 8, and it didnt turn out to well. they should just remake it, and they shouldnt let u name characters, that way they could use voices and it would be perfect.

psychoff7
08-14-2003, 10:17 AM
i think that the materia sytem have to come back sometime in a new ff game. may be there's a new story but thats ok. but i don't wanna miss such a sadistic charakter like Sephiroth!! :hot: i didn't like other ff games coz there was no charakter that was really evil!!! so please square: give us an reincarnation!!!:yuck:

§håd0w
08-15-2003, 12:50 AM
or maybe they should just bring back sephiroth. bringing back the materia system would make it seem like they were desperate for another hit. FFVII will never have a perfect copy done by another team or even square. hell, not even a decent immitation for that matter. i just think they got really lucky with it.

SuperPac
08-16-2003, 06:03 AM
Yeah, but I loved the materia system. I want it to return, regardless of what people think (good, bad, chorble)...

Saraneth
08-17-2003, 04:33 AM
I personaly think:

Aeris should stay dead

Square should spend their time more valuebly

no remakes should be made

and the games should be left alone

:)

TheAbominatrix
08-17-2003, 04:37 AM
If they're going to remake a game, they should choose a better one. But a remake of VII would be nice. Maybe even a sequel. But Aeris and Sephiroth should stay dead, for the love of God.. If they do tweak with a remake at all, I would like to see more options in the battle arena, kind of like Duel Saga's battle arena. It was way more fun.

Rainecloud
08-17-2003, 09:19 AM
"The games should be left alone" ~ Saraneth

I agree. The only thing that Square could possibly do with Final Fantasy VII is give it a graphical overhaul. If you look past the blocky characters and (sometimes) unrealistic backgrounds, you have an almost perfect game. There would be absolutely no need for Square to change any of the storyline. True, some of the dialogue needs touching up a bit, but only the incorrect translations.

I'm happy with VII just the way it is, thank you.

lemonation
08-17-2003, 05:40 PM
The seven graphics aren't TOO bad... but graphics from X would be superb. Also, teh voices were good in ten. Yuna lacked emotion and had some butchered lines, but otherwise it rocked. VII with voices and new-age graphics: I want it. I don't, however, want a VII-2. I've played it, and it doesn't look sequel compatible. I have yet to beat it, but I think seven-two is a bad idea. A remake though... that'd be sweet.

TheAbominatrix
08-18-2003, 02:44 AM
VII's graphics have one major problem... they dont fit with their environments. The chunky, blocky little characters looked out of place in their beautifully rendered homes. VIII and IX did that a bit too, but VII's was the more prominent. X got back to having the character graphics and the backgrounds look like they matched, like it was back in the sprite days.

MagicKnight Locke
08-18-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by syun_ukiya
is it true that Tetsuya Nomura spoke about the FFVII-2 sequel unrealistic?

is it true that ff8 deserves a sequel more than ff7?

YES!!

Though this thread is pretty nice it isnt like the usual
"UUH,AERIS DIED,REMAKE SEQUEL PZLLLLL!!!!!!!" thread.

It is that kind of threads that are going to convince Square enix to build FF7-2-Revival of Aeris.

Though i agree that unless square has a good idea on what to sequel/remake the games should be left alone

TheAbominatrix
08-19-2003, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by locke lionheart
is it true that ff8 deserves a sequel more than ff7?

YES!!

Though this thread is pretty nice it isnt like the usual
"UUH,AERIS DIED,REMAKE SEQUEL PZLLLLL!!!!!!!" thread.

It is that kind of threads that are going to convince Square enix to build FF7-2-Revival of Aeris.

Though i agree that unless square has a good idea on what to sequel/remake the games should be left alone

Then you should make a thread about VIII-2. We all know you dont like VII.

And I doubt Square comes around here to read these.

zacks_clone
08-19-2003, 03:18 AM
Prequle thanks.( and please ignor spelling mistakes,i am terrable at spelling)

I must agree thought,i think that having a Final Fantasy 8-II would be much better then a final fantasy 7 one,BUT...Do not start jumping on me and calling me a 7 hater.I prefer 7 over 8.By a long shot.It is just that 8 deserves it more.There are a great many who felt 8 was just a mess.A short game,terrable story and battle systems.Terrable bosses and villans...I agree to an extent.7 just...wasnt.It was fantastic through and through.8 sort of needs it more then 7,fan wise.

But,i would love greatly to see a ff7-II aswell.I just see no sense is a potential ruining of a great game.And i dont think there is much way to make 7 any greater(then a prequle)

Kenshin IV
08-22-2003, 04:31 AM
Oh God, making a FFVII-2 would be the absolute worst thing Square could ever do.... and looking back on the past few years, that's saying a lot. Ruin what is arguably the best game in the series why don't you.
If anything, a remake or rerelease would be nice. If they remade it, they'd have to be really careful though. Just tweek the graphics and orchestrate the music. Leave everything else alone!

alcatraz-ette
08-22-2003, 05:40 AM
in some japanese magazine (the one everybody's seen by now) they said it was about tifa, apparantly cloud was in midgar and had lost his memory or somethin. he was bein a criminal or something like that, but that's the gis of it.

Kenshin IV
08-22-2003, 05:43 AM
Cloud losing his memory... Tifa taking the lead.... now why does that sound familiar? Hmmmmmm...

Yeah, I wouldn't read to much into that. It screams "rumor."

alcatraz-ette
08-22-2003, 08:18 AM
i guess, but just look at this site ok?

http://ffwa.org/news/31-03-2003.html

TheAbominatrix
08-22-2003, 08:53 AM
Seems like an elaborate rumor to me, especially since most of the pictures are of the Tifa and Cloud special figures. The kind you buy from collector stores and all. I'm not ruling it out, but again, I'm not getting my hopes up. It does seem a little overdone that Cloud would lose his memory again. But if it is true, it sounds fun. Yay for Tifa. I'm not getting my hopes up, though.

Kenshin IV
08-22-2003, 09:04 AM
Yeah, now I'm possitive it's a rumor. They didn't even put any effort into making that look even slightly authentic.

TheAbominatrix
08-22-2003, 09:18 AM
Not only that, but if it was real and had been released in a magazine, why wouldnt we be seeing it in every gaming magazine and on every gaming site in the world?

MagicKnight Locke
08-22-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by TheAbominatrix
Then you should make a thread about VIII-2. We all know you dont like VII.

Who said i dont like ff7,id give it a 8,5/10 which is still,you have to admit,pretty high.The only ff i dont like is ff2j,thats just poor crap

Oh and ff8 need no remake,it is good already

TheAbominatrix
08-22-2003, 11:31 AM
Well you usually only have rude things to say about it, from what I've noticed. *shrugs*

Kenshin IV
08-22-2003, 03:54 PM
omg loke lionhrrt iz so l337 lol lol lol u r rite FF8 iz kewlr cuz itz betr grafiks rofl n tat iz so much kewlr tan hving gewd storie n chractrz lmao!!!11

zacks_clone
08-22-2003, 05:32 PM
AH!IF THATS CLOUD IM NOT PLAYING IT!HIS HAIR!HIS HAIR!

:: cough :: okay,thats out.

I think they will make a ff7-2.its about the money,and many fans will buy the game,no matter what.It will be a big money maker,but the ratings may just suck.

MagicKnight Locke
08-22-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by TheAbominatrix
Well you usually only have rude things to say about it, from what I've noticed. *shrugs*
Yep,I know,but ive never bashed it or said something like "UUU TIS GAME SUKS".

Originally posted by Kenshin IV
omg loke lionhrrt iz so l337 lol lol lol u r rite FF8 iz kewlr cuz itz betr grafiks rofl n tat iz so much kewlr tan hving gewd storie n chractrz lmao!!!11

ya know,the one thing i hate more than a jerk,is a bashing jerk.You seem to be one im afraid.

First of all i dont love ff8 for its graphics i love ir for "gewd storie n chractrz" as well as the battle system.

The story in ff7 might have been good like ff8s was 10/10 but characters?

Sephiroth=I am a stupid badass smart villain and everyone likes me for my cool hair and some idiot sword that does even less damage than cloud's idiot sword.LUV ME!!!!!!!!!!11111

Tifa=I am the giant boob-machine,who has a fancy flashback with cloud and everyone likes me for my sexay-ness,though if theyd look closer in the game theyd notice vincent,yuffie and nanaki,the much cooler and better personialtyised characters in the game.

No offense to other characters but tifa and seph(especially tifa) ruined the game.

Kenshin IV
08-22-2003, 08:38 PM
Aw gee, I'm hurting... really. And if you're looking for flawed characters, look no further than FF8, for you will find plenty.

zacks_clone
08-22-2003, 08:39 PM
Sephiroth=I am a stupid badass smart villain and everyone likes me for my cool hair and some idiot sword that does even less damage than cloud's idiot sword.LUV ME!!!!!!!!!!11111

Tifa=I am the giant boob-machine,who has a fancy flashback with cloud and everyone likes me for my sexay-ness,though if theyd look closer in the game theyd notice vincent,yuffie and nanaki,the much cooler and better personialtyised characters in the game.

No offense to other characters but tifa and seph(especially tifa) ruined the game.

Sephiroth didnt ruin the game,least I dont think so.Im not trying to change how you feel,or bash your opinion,but he just...didnt.His story was one connected to everyone eltses.It made everyone involved in what was happening and gave them resons to kill him.Hate him so much.Also,though his sword may have done less damage dounging the clouds story scean,thats 5 years befor,remeber?he has had alot of time to level up and such.His plan to take over the world and become a god came very close to suceeding.He was a bas a$$ villan and i dont think there is any better.Just to let you know it wasnt just his hair

I have nothing to say bout Tifa,other then she couldnt be more shalow and wimpy.

MagicKnight Locke
08-22-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Kenshin IV
Aw gee, I'm hurting... really. And if you're looking for flawed characters, look no further than FF8, for you will find plenty. i wonder why you are bashing ff8 and thinking you are cool and smart and everybody loves you.Okay then

Squall-Good emotional character,was very much like me,his whatever attidude is actually pretty common in some of his age
Rinoa-A good character,a good partner

Kenshin IV
08-22-2003, 11:07 PM
When did I ever once say that everyone loved me? If I didn't know any better, I'd say I just started posting here. Trust me, the purpose of me being here isn't to make "friends." I bash Eight for the simple reason that it sucked major chunks of donkey nuts! Well, that's being a little harsh............ a little....

Squall- basically a clone of Cloud in personality, except we already have a Cloud.... and he doesn't have a reason for being an asshole like Cloud did. He does start to get interesting late in the game when he quits his lame "tough guy" act. "I am cold and distant just for the sake of being cold and distant, therefor I am cool." Uh-huh. Although, there was never really a good reason on why he changes... he just... sorta.... does................

Rinoa- Cute and perky and oh so dull! She does get interesting later in the game with all the witch crap, eventhough that was one of the most predictible outcomes in any RPG. If you didn't see that coming, there's no hope for you.

Together- Well, I think I've posted enough of what I think about Squall and Rinoa's "romance" in other threads.

zacks_clone
08-22-2003, 11:46 PM
Kenshin IV,locke lionheart,this is a final fantasy VII foarm,and a topic about a FFVII-2!Not about putting down one another,or bashing VIII.We are not here to try and prove one game is better.It wont work!We all have are likes and dislikes and opinions,so leave others alone please!you two are acting very childish.Please stop and get back to the topic at hand.

Kenshin IV
08-22-2003, 11:48 PM
Is it wrong that I find all this terribly amusing? XD

Anyway, getting back on topic, FFVII-2 would be a terrible idea.

The end.

Female Ryuichi
08-28-2003, 04:47 PM
The question is: How would the sequel work?

§håd0w
08-29-2003, 01:32 AM
Exactly. It wouldn't work

Loony BoB
09-02-2003, 09:49 AM
Okay, first things first, they won't do it. If they did, I'd be highly surprised, but these are the only things that I would like to see continued from the first game:
Rex XIII. He can live a hell of a lot longer than humans can. Screw the other characters, they're gone. Well, maybe Vincent can be there... I guess. Damn, I need to play this again and refresh my memory on exactly what he is.
The World Map. Otherwise it wouldn't really be a sequel, now, would it?
The Materia System. Loved it.
The Towns. But there should be a few more. And the existing ones should be redone, and all the humans should be redone, too, because people can't live that long.
The History. It should be a long time after the original, in my opinion. Just about the time that most of the human characters from the original are either dead or too old to get out of their own town. But maybe Barret's daughter can be a main character? That'd be cool.
The Lifestream, I guess. But in a way that nothing is repeated from the first plot, coz that'd be just dumb.
Midgar. It should be a place that nobody really goes to anymore, full of monsters and hobos and overgrown weeds. Just like in the ending of FFVII.

It would need a completely different plot and a completely new enemy.

Sidenote: People really should mark spoilers. I found two mentions of Aeris' death in the first page of this thread, and no spoilers were marked. *shoves it up in the thread title*

§håd0w
09-04-2003, 12:19 AM
Very well put Daniel...

Female Ryuichi
09-21-2003, 05:11 PM
Well, maybe Vincent can be there... I guess. Damn, I need to play this again and refresh my memory on exactly what he is.
Well the common option is Vincent is an undead, but hey not really that important. I just found this, and yes I know it's fake, but ain't it pwetty?
http://www.iupload.net/082003/ffvii-2.jpeg

§håd0w
09-21-2003, 05:35 PM
Oh my, that would be cool. I would hate to have to see that Aeris get killed.

Female Ryuichi
09-21-2003, 07:13 PM
I have to say kuso to the person who did it.
(this is the picture it's made from)
http://www001.upp.so-net.ne.jp/vertices/img/ffx_intl.jpg

§håd0w
09-21-2003, 10:09 PM
Haha, now that I know it was Yuna, THAT changes everything. Let her die. lol I can see the resemblence now.