PDA

View Full Version : Wheres this secret stair way? (FF1)

Legless Theif
05-26-2003, 07:12 PM
i dont get it... was this osme sort of ploy just to keep you in the corner of doom? in the earth cave the instruction manual says something about a secret stairway... i dont know if this has been discussed before.. i just got here today.

(Yes, i know thief is spelled differently...)

omnitarian
05-26-2003, 08:14 PM
It doesn't exist. They either;
A: Just made it up for no reason, or
B: Were referring to the part of the cave where you can find Giants and stuff every single step.

Legless Theif
05-26-2003, 08:16 PM
i hate you... sooo much... simply because you brought me such distressing news... you realize, that i have been looking for this stariwell since 1995...

theundeadhero
05-28-2003, 09:48 AM
There really is a secret stairway but I can't tell you where it is because it's a secret.

Legless Theif
05-28-2003, 05:22 PM
i never thought i could hate so many people at one time..

Dragonfire
05-28-2003, 10:59 PM
it took you 8 years to realize that!? wow that is the saddest thing I've ever heard. :p :tongue: :D

Legless Theif
05-29-2003, 08:51 AM
yeah, well i was never an online loser, so this is the first time ive asked about it :p

Dignified Pauper
06-09-2003, 05:47 AM
My only guess is the The stairway that leads deeper to Lich that's covered by the stone tablet and needs the earth rod to be removed... i'm pretty sure that's it.

StormyV
08-17-2003, 08:11 AM
Well from my personal experience I recall searcing every inch of the HALL OF GIANTS for the damn thing only to find nothing.

I should have known better since they don't mention it in the nigh spotless FF Nintendo Power Guide.

I actually mailed Nintendo Power about it (this is what we did before internet forums, you see) and they said the staircase in question is actually the one that leads to the next floor. Apparantly they feel "hidden" meant not in plain sight upon entering the cave.

Yowza. I suppose if I hadn't mailed them I would have wondered about this since 1989. :whoa: