PDA

View Full Version : Elemental Attack Help

Arch44
05-26-2003, 10:17 PM
I need help. I can junction to the blue elemental attack screen (fire etc) but i cant junction to the pink one (sleep etc), what do i need to do to junction to it so i can have something like sleep junctioned to my attack?!:mad:

Cyan_Lightning
05-26-2003, 10:58 PM
To be able to Junction to Status Attack and Defense you need to Junction a GF that knows that ability. GF Siren already knows both of these, and can further learn abilities that allow you to junction multiple magics to Status Defense. The Siren GF can be drawn from Elvoret at the Com Tower in Dollet.

If you haven't accquired Siren, then there are other GF's, whom I can't remember at present, who can learn those abilities, but you'll have to recieve a fair amount of AP to do so.

Another way is to challenge the owner of the Pub in Dollet to a game of cards and win the Siren card off him. This will refine into 3 Status Attacks, which will allow any GF to learn Status Attack J.

Spatvark
05-27-2003, 12:33 AM
Siren, Carbuncle, Cerberus and Doomtrain are the only GFs that naturally have St-Atk-J and St-Def-J.

BG-57
05-27-2003, 10:05 PM
Personally I like having each of my three active party members junctioned to a different Stat-Atk: Sleep, Pain, and Death.

Faris_the_guy
05-27-2003, 11:54 PM
Drain is a must(especially at Ultimecia's palace)