PDA

View Full Version : How do you get anima

Roz
05-27-2003, 04:32 PM
How do you get anima i know about the temple and everything, but i missed some treasures and there are dark aeons guarding the ones that i missed. I've got yojimbo but he never uses zanmato. Have got some celestrail weapons but no crests or sigils. help pleeeeeeeeez.

Flying Mullet
05-27-2003, 04:36 PM
You might want to make a little effort and do a little research before you spam the forums with questions. The answer to this question might still be in this forum is Bleys hasn't trimmed it out. Also, try the FAQ's at www.gamefaqs.com (http://www.gamefaqs.com). You will find the answers you seek there.

Russie_2003
06-10-2003, 06:21 PM
when u firat do the cloister of trails there is an xtra hidden part do to, where u have to re-arrange the spheres, untill u get a treasure chest, u open it and a special symbol come out of the of the treasure cheast. The symbol correspond to the aeon ur about to get but worrie about a symbol when u get Bahamut. you get the last symbol is after u beat Lady Yunalesca. you leave Zanarkand then go back in to the room where u first light up the floor, there u only light up the white grids, once uve done that room go to the next room and light up the white grids in that room, then u should hear the hymp of the faith and then the wall will crumble up above the steps where the 2 spheres were and a chest will apear, open it and ull be able 2 get Anima, he is located where u first met the water monster but u have to beat him first.

Shuin
06-11-2003, 12:19 PM
You need Airship to proceed to Baaj Temple.

Here is the location to Baaj Temple.

x = 16.726, y = 57.986

Good luck to thee.