PDA

View Full Version : FF2 help...

The Chaotic Demon
05-28-2003, 06:46 AM
In FFII, After the Dreadnought flies away, i went to Altair and Helga told me to goto Castle Kas'ion... i went there via Cid's ship, and entered the castle, but i can't do anything or go anywhere else... all i see is the sunfire burning, but i can't get any of it... Can someone help me? Is there something that i forgot to do or something?...

FuSoYa
05-28-2003, 01:12 PM
According to my FF2 FAQ, there is a boss on the 4th floor called a Shrieker. When you beat him you get the Egil's Torch, which is used to collect the Sunfire. I haven't quite gotten to this point in the game (spending WAY too much time powering up my characters) so I don't know any more than this. If you need maps for this castle you can find them in Kagon's FF2 shrine at RPG Classics: http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/nes/ff2/maps/kashuon.shtml

Hope this helps! ;)

DJZen
05-28-2003, 07:41 PM
you need the Goddess Bell to enter the castle, I think you have to Josef to get it..... It might be too late though, I have a hard time remembering the proper order of things.....

playaGAW
05-28-2003, 08:35 PM
Go to Salamand and talk to Josef he will join yuor party. Go to the waterfall cave and get the thing that lets you move on snow. Go into the Snow Cave and get the Goddess Bell. After you get the bell gon to Castle Kas'on. Beat it to get the Egil's torch after this go back down and get the fire.

The Chaotic Demon
05-30-2003, 05:04 AM
Oh crap... i saved the game right in front of the castle, too... don't tell me i have to start a new game! O.O

FuSoYa
05-30-2003, 02:53 PM
No, you shouldn't have to start a new game, but you will have to walk back to Salamand to get Josef.

Book
06-03-2003, 06:00 PM
Just prepere yourself for a long walk.