PDA

View Full Version : FFX-2 Video Clip + Possible Spoilers

Hayato
05-30-2003, 11:28 PM
I found a Video clip on Kazza and it was really intresting yet weird.

It was in Japanese but after i got it translated in English it was really something..

This server for some reason won't let me Upload it :( Can somebody host a space for me to upload it?

It starts off in a misty sea-like terrain *Almost like inside Sin-Sea of Sorrow- in FFX* And it shows Yuna waking suddenly as from a nightmare and she groans and says "Rikku? Paine?"

"It's been so long..." Says a faceless figure

*GASP* by Yuna as she sees Tidus walking out of the shadow

"Yuna..."

"How is this possible! Is this another dream or are you here! Are you here with me?! Are you?" -Yuna shouts advancing towards Tidus

"I am here, you are here, but you are not mean't to be here. Yuna... this is your Story and your dream that's why i am here. The Fayth once dream't that i was who i was, but now you who possess the soul of the Fayth allow me to walk in your dreams, but only that"

"I don't understand you! You promised! You promised! To be with me always!" Yuna

"Yuna..."

"Then I won't wake up! I will rather sleep forever dreaming that i was with you again rather then walk this world without you by my side!" -Yuna

'Yuna you can't! There are people depending on you!" -Tidus

"Were you not my guardian! You have to protect me! You promised!" -Yuna

"I'm sorry Yuna, I have to go, i no longer belong in your dreams nor your story.

I want to be a memory, I can't be the one you long for...goodbye Yuna..."

With that Tidus fades into the mist and Yuna chases him but falls over a cliff thing and Wakes up once again...

It shows her with a determined look and standing up by a startled Rikku and Pain.

Em..i seems that the Fayth have indeed risen somehow according to this movie, It seems that Yuna has now recreated Tidus in HER dreams...

Very confusing movie

E-mail me to host this movie

Thanks

TheLadySummoner_Yuna
05-31-2003, 01:11 AM
can you tell me what you type on the Kazaa search..
cuzi have kazaa too..

Scandalous
05-31-2003, 01:02 PM
Oh my!! I really want to see this movie!! What did you search for on Kazaa? Or mabye you could host it or something.....^.^

Moonie Rinoa
06-01-2003, 03:06 PM
Yeah yeah, we want that video, oh god O_O i'm so excited!!

Enigma
06-02-2003, 12:35 AM
I think that's the one called "The Last Goodbye". I've seen some of it, I think that misty place is the Farplane, it has all the flowers and pyreflies.

Aznkid0002
06-03-2003, 11:08 PM
Hmm...i never saw this or heard of this..but this really sounds like The Clip wit Yuna n Shuin..i gota find this clip:love:

Final Fantasy hero
06-04-2003, 11:48 PM
If you press O continusely at the end of the game while in the flower field and you didn't do the other four steps to get the happy ending, you'll get that scene with Tidus, her last goodbye to her love.