PDA

View Full Version : Job Combinations

Grand Lethal
05-31-2003, 02:44 PM
I found this at another site, and thought some of you should see it here... maybe give you an idea of some job combos that work well. Other combos do work, but you'll be weaker and find it harder to get groups to let you party with them (from what I understand):

This is a general guide for job combo.

NOTE square made the game so that certain job combos are for certain jobs. ALL JOB COMBOS DO NOT WORK. As importers, we tried the different combos and they wont work in pt.

These combos are for pts:
WAR sub for all fighters.
THF sub can work for RNG, NIN, WAR, MNK.
MNK sub can work for DRK, WAR, THF
WHM sub can work for BLM, SMN, RDM, BRD, WAR
BRD sub maybe for RDM, but doesnt work for others
BLM sub can work for BLM, RDM
SMN sub can work for RDM, WHM
SAM sub can work for WAR
PLD sub doesnt really work
DRK sub doesnt really work
BST sub doesnt really work
NIN sub works for WAR, THF
RNG sub works for THF, WAR
RDM sub works for THF, WAR
DRG sub doesnt really work

Bahamut2000X
06-03-2003, 01:52 AM
I plan on being a monk with dragoon sub. Hopefully people like me a lot then.

Ouch!
06-12-2003, 01:39 AM
Summoner black mage or vice-versa. So I should be okay. Awesome attack magic though.

project_mayhem
08-04-2003, 11:34 PM
i was thinking monk/ white mage....

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-06-2003, 03:59 AM
Eventually I want to be DRK with MNK as Sub.....

Sounds good huh?

Ouch!
08-06-2003, 04:01 PM
Yup. Sounds good.

I just hope that thieves aren't as hard to level up as everyone says, because I want to have a thief sub for my black mage until I can obtain the summoner class. *drools*

Cid H
08-06-2003, 07:35 PM
You all do know about your Mog House right,if you don't then a Mog house is were you can chage you job,and most jobs you can't get untill lv60 and you have to do a quest just so you can start off your job lv as 0 agen

Bahamut2000X
08-06-2003, 07:53 PM
Actually you can't do the quests for the advanced classes (9 in total as of now) until level 30. And when you switch classes you start at level 1 (unless you have already leveled up as that class before)

Cid H
08-06-2003, 09:52 PM
ok my bad

Nakor TheBlue Rider
08-07-2003, 07:33 AM
Bahamut2000X: Actually you can't do the quests for the advanced classes (9 in total as of now) until level 30. And when you switch classes you start at level 1 (unless you have already leveled up as that class before)

Sounds perfect i'd say....what else would we want......

You can always trust sqare to impress most of us......Except with FF8.....That impressed a minority....

Shayo
08-12-2003, 11:09 PM
i was think of havin a theif and a warrior ffor a sub job and then when im able to get a pallidan as a job im gonna b a theif with a pallidan as a sub job is that a good compination?