PDA

View Full Version : If you are VERY rich and want to max stats on FF10 :D

Firaga
06-01-2003, 04:23 PM
Heres how its done in my own little way.

1) Have just one or three players complete the board, kinda hard but once you get to sin if you've used all the same people, you'll of completed it practically anyways.

2) Capture a Maelspike, Macheea, Behemoth King, Malboro.

3) Now, this is the hard part, if you have got alot of cash, this is basically buying levels.

- bribe the maelspikes for attribute spheres giving any of your other comrades the ability to learn everything that your main characters have learnt ( HP, MP, Str, Luck, Agi, Def, Mag Def, Mag )

- the rest of the monsters are for your armory, buy 4 slotted equipment from the main man in macalania woods.

Wings to Discovery's from Malboro ( Break Hp )
Three Stars from Behemoth ( Break Mp )
Chocobo Wings from Macheea ( AutoHaste )

Now.. Theres a nice way of buying your way through being a beast, i have done this using my main characters, rikku, yuna, tidus and now wakka, lulu, and auron are the same stats as my main party members.

Russie_2003
06-14-2003, 03:00 PM
your giving all this advice. but if sum 1 is going to listen to u about getting there stats up.

why would u want to waste a slot on auto-haste, when u get ur agility up 2 the max, u wont need auto-haste so that would be a waste!

§håd0w
07-01-2003, 10:55 PM
both of u are wrong. have weapons equipped with triple od, double od, overdrive>ap, and triple ap. then set ur mode to warrior, and fight a boss with high hp. u should can get anywhere from 0-99 levels per battle. cactuar, king cactuar, master tonberry, and don tonberry work really good except for their counter attacks (exclude cactuar)

The One Winged Angel
07-02-2003, 04:57 PM
Thing about buying them is that it's probably easier and less time consuming to just win them

And auto-haste still makes a difference even with agility at 255

§håd0w
07-02-2003, 07:17 PM
yeah dude... hast always makes a difference, and depending on how high ur agility is, each player can get in about 10 hits before the boss takes any action