PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy couples that don't go together...hmmm

Rinna Lee
06-01-2003, 09:31 PM
Do ya know any weird FF couples that just doesn't go together? **What do ya think about Wakka and Lulu?** :mad2: or :love:

Prodigy
06-02-2003, 12:45 AM
Yeh they instantly spring to mind.

Steiner and Beatrice - now wtf is going on there. A young beautiful woman with an overweight tool of an old worn out knight.

Those are the only ones I can think of.

IamTidus
06-02-2003, 03:11 AM
Cid and Edea. It's been said before but yeah those too.

Kurohime
06-02-2003, 11:28 AM
How... um, seriously do you want me to take this? :D And do you mean couples that actually did end up together and are just "HUH?" or couples that really never SHOULD be but are still... possible? o_O

The couple that drives me nuts?
Squall and Rinoa. Sorry... I think they're both cute and all, but maybe it's just because both of them drive me crazy.

Aeris and Sephiroth. o_O Don't kill me for saying that, PLEASE!

And for the sick-minded...

Vincent and Sephiroth. EH-heh-heh... *hides*

KimmY
06-02-2003, 12:02 PM
Hm... Yeah, pretty much all that you've mentioned. Cid and Edea.. *Shudder* Wakka and Lulu, they don't even look right together... and their poor.. poor baby... And Steiner and Beatrix... just.. EW!

Rude
06-02-2003, 06:00 PM
Quina and Vivi getting married takes the cake :) :) :)

Psychotic
06-02-2003, 06:35 PM
Zidane n Garnet.

One has a monkey tail and one sort of used to have a horn!

m4tt
06-02-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Psychotic
Zidane n Garnet.

One has a monkey tail and one sort of used to have a horn!

And as far as I know, Zidane doesn't even have the tools to have sex :rolleyes2

Squall and Rinoa are horrible. Squall is an emotionless freak, and Rinoa is overly bubbly. What a great couple! x_x

Imperia
06-02-2003, 07:29 PM
I'm going to be blunt: I say Cloud and Aeris. They just don't go together for me. Regardless of what Cloud/Aeris fans say about the story's refrerences about their relationship. Tifa belongs with Cloud. She's sweet, and is nicer than Aeris.

Rye
06-03-2003, 01:58 PM
I totally agree with Imperia. They are NOT a good couple. Also... Steiner and Beatrix and Wakka and Lulu. It's just not right. Lol I agree with you kimmy Poor baby... did you see it's hair? O.o

muchacho
06-03-2003, 05:12 PM
some more sick-minded stuff
mog and umaro, kimhry and rikku, yuffie and red13
i could go on forever. *runs away*

SuperPac
06-03-2003, 06:04 PM
Cid in FF7 and his wife, whatever her name was. She was so nice, and he was such a bastard! He still rocks, though...

Rude
06-03-2003, 07:33 PM
Shera and Cid were never married, or so I thought?

Faris_the_guy
06-03-2003, 08:39 PM
Tidus and Yuna...A beautiful, well-manered lovely girl with a jock:mad:

Yes, the baby has Wakka's hair:p I saw it at http://www.rpgplayersrealm.com/show_video.php?videoid=83 (yeah:p )

TheAbominatrix
06-04-2003, 12:35 AM
Squall and Rinoa. Especially because, deep down, I think Squall is a guy in need of real love, and Rinoa just went to Squall because she thought her current boy-toy was dead. "Boo-hoo, Seifer's dead! *looks to Squall* Hey there, sexy thang?" No offense to Rinoa fans, but I kinda see her as a bit of a hoe.

Locke and Celes. Not that they would have made a BAD couple, but I just dont like how obsessive Celes gets. It doesnt seem to be in her character to get that obsessed over a guy. I think Celes would do better with a more dependant guy.

I love Lulu and Wakka together... and Tifa and Cloud. Yay.

SuperPac
06-04-2003, 06:45 AM
No, Cid and Shera weren't married, but they sure striked me as a couple.

Rude
06-04-2003, 06:48 PM
On an aside, Rude and Tifa would have made the best couple in FF history. EOS.

Ouch!
07-06-2003, 12:07 AM
Gau, Zidane is 'equipped' because of two reasons. They mentioned that because he was an advanced Genome he 'adapted' and was in fact male. And how else was he supposed to show Vivi that male ritual without the little guy asking where 'it' was.

But on topic... most everything everyone has said is true. TheAbominatrix's views about Squall and Rinoa's relationship are very true, Cid and Shera was just awkward, as was Lulu and Wakka, just because it wierd, and Steiner and Beatrix for the same reason as Wakka and Lu except that on top of it, there was no hint that Steiner liked her at all previous to their getting together.

Yumi-Yimi
07-06-2003, 12:24 AM
Quina and Vivi getting married takes the cake
He he, it really does. Just imagine them in bed together. :whoa:

PhoenixAsh
07-06-2003, 12:59 AM
Yumi-Yimi I'm going to haunt you in years to come for that.

I don't see the problem with Steiner and Beatrix. They seem well suited to me. A lot more than Zidane and Garnet.
Cloud and Tifa is definately the best couple in VII.

Tidus and Yuna didn't really fit with me. Honestly I'd have believed Tidus with Rikku or Lulu way more. Yuna just had no personality, and was the stupidest character in the game.

zacks_clone
07-06-2003, 03:03 AM
Well,i think Hojo and Lucretia worked at all.Just look at the...out...come...:: blinks :: Oh,wait.That was Sephiroth...Well,it still wasnt a very good couple

I think Cid and Shera may have worked.

Iflana(what ever her name was ) and Gast...i didnt much like it.

Savannah
07-08-2003, 11:22 PM
I detest Rinoa. Clinging to Squall because of the loss of Seifer is a logical assumption, but because I respect Seifer, I don't see her with him, either. Seifer is a perfectionist and an asshole- I just don't see him allowing a bubbly and clingy Rinoa to tag alone like the shallow parasite she is.

I'm going to become the resident EoFF Enemy for saying this, but I support a Seifer/Squall relationship. Squall is the only person that Seifer remotely respects, and Seifer is the only person that knows how to get a rise out of Squall. They're way more alike than either of them would admit. They both built emotional walls around themselves so that no one would get close, and no one understands this about them. Besides, you can't have THAT much tension without attraction in there somewhere. :P

Anyway, before I cause a giant explosion of opposition by saying this, keep in mind that this is only my opinion and, sadly, I realize there is no chance of Squall and Seifer getting together in the game.

Kalel
07-11-2003, 09:39 PM
Steiner and Beatrix doesn't fit. Neither does Wakka and Lulu.

But come on, Tidus/Yuna, Cloud/Aeris, Squall/Rinoa were great couples. They rule!!!

- Squall - yes was uptight with no feelings for others. He started out with no feelings for others. But became a good leader and at the end felt in love with Rinoa. Rinoa was a energetic but not a bimbo. She had courage and held her own in FF8.

Cloud/Aeris: Cloud was not as bad as Squall being emotioness. But he did have problems thinking of others. But meeting Tifa and finally Aeris got him to care about others. Cloud and Aeris make a great couple. Although I feel sorry for Tifa because she cares for Cloud too and is a great character.
Aeris: Sweet, lovely and one person with power to save the world.

Tidus/Yuna: Tidus had no real problems at all. He had problems with his father. But he treated everyone with respect and had no problems with anyone. Yuna was sweet and caring of others. Tidus and Yuna had very good love connection from first time they met at campfire. Love at first sight.

So that is my input. LOL

Ki Ki
07-11-2003, 10:34 PM
I agree with TheAbominatrix!
Rinoa is a totally irratating thing!
She thinks she can get any guy, jus like that!
*She probably could with her looks*
But...still....she doesn't deserve squall.
And she's probably gonna end up dumping him sumwhere along the line when she meets up with Seifer!
I think Tidus and Riku would have been a much better couple! Rikku is the best FF girl!!

Cid and edea....hmm...
I don't think so! Did you see that mans tummy?!
It's huge! And then there's edea....ever so pretty!
:D

Aya Nekoneko
07-18-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Prodigy
Steiner and Beatrice - now wtf is going on there. A young beautiful woman with an overweight tool of an old worn out knight.

Loved that one. And I agree too. It's hard to see how a gorgeous woman like Beatrice got "stuck" with Steiner. Sounds a bit desperate to me.

But I guess he had valor and loyalty... or something.

Deandre
07-21-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Yumi-Yimi
He he, it really does. Just imagine them in bed together. :whoa:

Who's on top? :p

§håd0w
07-29-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Kurohime
Vincent and Sephiroth. EH-heh-heh... *hides*

speaking of which... (its only in doc. form cuz i couldnt load it in JPEG, but JPG could be loaded. what kinda crap is that?)

Yunaknight
07-30-2003, 02:47 AM
Tidus/Yuna dont mix at all.
Tidus cries and wines all the time
Yuna never does any of that

twobitmage
07-31-2003, 08:42 AM
onion kid 1 and onion kid 4...

imo 1 had the hots for 2 the whole game

Strider
07-31-2003, 07:58 PM
Edgar and anyone.

the blitzer
07-31-2003, 10:44 PM
Wakka and Lulu (Yuk!).
Steiner and Beatrice (Double Yuk!).
Quina and Vivi (Triple yuk!).

Inuyasha23
08-01-2003, 02:34 AM
Here's a few for all you sick minded Freaks.

Cloud and Lulu

Cloud and Rikku

Cloud and Yuna

Cloud and.... um......hang on...........oh!

Cloud and Dagger

Cloud and Ekio

I think Cloud and tifa make a good couple because she's the only one who can handle a wondering guy like Cloud (By handle i do mean beat him in to the Ground every time he tries to leave)

TheAbominatrix
08-01-2003, 05:52 AM
Man, those sure were some sick ideas. [/sarcasm]

VernalDragon
08-02-2003, 03:44 AM
Barret and Lulu. That would be very...interesting

black orb
08-02-2003, 04:09 AM
>>> Cid and Edea..

Azulu
08-02-2003, 05:59 AM
The WORST COUPLES IS....................................................................
CID AND YUFFIE!!!
Cid AND RIKKU!!!
CID AND LULU!!!!!!
Vincent and and Rikku or yuffie
THE BEST COUPLE..........................
LULU AND CULEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deandre
08-02-2003, 08:13 AM
Sephiroth and Cait Sith :rock:

Rikku_658
08-02-2003, 02:00 PM
Wakka and Lulu: They just don't go together at all!

Steiner and Beatrix: What's she doing with that pile of rusted armour? Beatrix would be more suited to Zidane!

Quina and Vivi: Hmm, that's a weird one... We don't even know if Quina's a boy or girl!